Unban John
Your name: [FL:RP]John

Your ban ID:33059

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Massive Fail RP, ruining an RP event.

Involved: president

Why we should unban you: Hello,You should unban me beacuse the president had me esscort him in so i did and i was tryign to talk to president.I was wondering if i could talk with admin that banned me and i didn't fail rp beaucse all i did is esscort president in.
[Image: dVVCKiG.png]
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
I sat there and watched you you never, you ran in seen the rp was going on decided to run up the stage down the stairs then back up disregarding everyone around you. IMO you should of got longer as Vauld spent hours preparing this RP.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
You ran right in and screamed "This is the stage right?".
yes i did beacuse i was going to put an rt camra on stage and im srrry mr president wanted me to bring him in and i didnt know it was in sesstion mr president oardered me so i followed oarders
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
I literally cannot count the amount of times I said in OOC "Any Fail RP will result in an instant ban in terms of the Opera House".. I made statements like that, over and over. And then, right when I start playing the music. You LOCKPICK my door, and you and the president come running in, you start talking with your mic running all over the stage. We had to restart the RP event because of your stupidity.
Im sorry i didmt see what u that beacuse i was afl for a cupple minutes and the president oarderd me to do it
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
So basically, you're saying that it's okay to run into my opera; onto the stage. Because the president ordered you to...?
No,its not ok im sorry for interupting your play, i just followed the president i shouldnt of followed his oaerders.
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
Reduced to 1 week.