Islamization of europe - what do you think?
(06-09-2013, 01:16 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: "Eye for a eye and tooth for a tooth"

It will never be ok, murdering a murderer won't solve a problem. It will cost less to place him in the jail for the rest of his life, and also staying in the jail for the whole life is bad enough. People change, sometimes you can forgive. If you propse an normal muslim murderer, something is wrong.
Quote:Remember Sebastien Sellam. Remember Ilan Halimi. And now the French laud those who would have celebrated their murders. Europe is sinking so fast, I cannot keep up ..............

Paris museum opens exhibit of Palestinian 'martyrs' Jerusalem Post, June 8, 2013 (thanks to Golem)

Ahlam Shibli’s photo shows house of a Palestinian suicide bomber, exhibited at Jeu de Paume Museum. Photo: Jeu de Paume
A Paris museum subsidized by the French government opened an exhibition of photos of Palestinian suicide bombers, which the museum calls freedom fighters.

The exhibition of 68 photos entitled “Death” by Ahlam Shibli opened on May 28 at the Jeu de Paume museum of contemporary art in Paris.

The museum’s website describes suicide bombers as “those who lost their lives fighting against the occupation,” and the exhibition as being about “the efforts of Palestinian society to preserve their presence.”

According to CRIF, the umbrella body of French Jewish communities, the people commemorated in the photos are “mostly from the [Fatah-affiliated] al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades [of Hamas] and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.” All three are designated by the European Union as terrorist groups.

One of the photos is of Osama Buchkar, a PFLP operative who killed three people and wounded 59 in a terrorist attack he carried out at an open market in Netanya on May 19, 2002. The caption to his picture says he “committed a martyr mission in Netanya.”

In a letter Wednesday to France’s Culture and Communications Minister, Aurélie Filipetti, CRIF President Roger Cukierman said that it was “particularly lamentable and unacceptable that such a display should justify terrorism from the heart of Paris.

Source: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas...mbers.html

WELL i lost all my words.
(06-09-2013, 02:03 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 01:16 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: "Eye for a eye and tooth for a tooth"

It will never be ok, murdering a murderer won't solve a problem. It will cost less to place him in the jail for the rest of his life, and also staying in the jail for the whole life is bad enough. People change, sometimes you can forgive. If you propse an normal muslim murderer, something is wrong.

You skipped the whole first part of the sentence i made there didn't you.
I gave him respect for using the first set of written laws in the history of the world.
Jesus Christ. Learn to read.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • DoomDude1
To sum the whole "ISLAMIFICATION OF EUROPE" thing up.
In the span of just 2-3 years we invade two different countries in entirely unprovoked wars, occupy them for years, turning them into complete chaos, killing hundreds to thousands of civilians ourselves, and causing even more civilian deaths through an almost civil war situation we set off killing sometimes hundreds a week, all the while building an entirely unstable government intended to act as just a puppet for our political and moral interests that will just turn the country back to what it was within a few years once we leave. All the time during this, we constantly debate what country we should invade next in the name of "self defence".
No one complains.
No one even bats an eyelid.
Most people don't even realise how many people we've killed.
But one lunatic kills a man in London.
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
"ALL MUSLIMS ARE WAR MONGERERS WHO WANT TO KILL US ALL AND INVADE OUR CONTINENT!"
(06-09-2013, 03:25 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:

I gave him respect for using the first set of written laws in the history of the world.

Calm down mate, i misunderstood what you wrote, don't become too childish with sentences like "learn to read", since i know how to read, and you know that too, as i said i misunderstood.

(06-09-2013, 03:34 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: To sum the whole "ISLAMIFICATION OF EUROPE" thing up.
In the span of just 2-3 years we invade two different countries in entirely unprovoked wars, occupy them for years, turning them into complete chaos, killing hundreds to thousands of civilians ourselves, and causing even more civilian deaths through an almost civil war situation we set off killing sometimes hundreds a week, all the while building an entirely unstable government intended to act as just a puppet for our political and moral interests that will just turn the country back to what it was within a few years once we leave. All the time during this, we constantly debate what country we should invade next in the name of "self defence".
No one complains.
No one even bats an eyelid.
Most people don't even realise how many people we've killed.
But one lunatic kills a man in London.
HOLD THE freaking PHONE
"ALL MUSLIMS ARE WAR MONGERERS WHO WANT TO KILL US ALL AND INVADE OUR CONTINENT!"

I bet you didn't even read/watch what i have provided in first post. Not sure if you are just a fail troll or maybe you have really a problem. Well you can read at least this since i have no time to explain everything clearly.
There will never be peace as long as there is religion. Think about it, a majority of wars are religion related. If the word was religion-less, people would be happier in general. Religion was a good form of crowd control, in the absence of proper government and authority, but in my opinion, you can't have government and religion, it doesn't work.

-
A more fitting signature. 
The main problem is: average european family has like 1 child, when muslim emigres 7. And as we know, there are many muslim emigres over the whole europe, especially in Germany and France.
(06-09-2013, 03:45 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 03:25 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:

Calm down mate, i misunderstood what you wrote, don't become too childish with sentences like "learn to read", since i know how to read, and you know that too, as i said i misunderstood.

Clearly your the child here who cant seem to understand 7 words.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

If you you don't have anything to say, but just drill down pointless discussion you can leave right now. You are the only one who's acting like a child, i made a mistake and i admitted to that, check yourself.
WorldWideCoffee for some reason you look like Islamic extremist Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk