Reaper unban
Your name: Reaper
Your ban ID: 25416
Banned by: [FL] Narcotic
Reason: Randomly raiding, 13th ban, last chance already given.

Involved: A few people it happened a while ago I think mezzime alexx aviation where there names or something like that.

Why we should unban you: I have matured a lot now I am a mod on a popular jailbreak server (I wont name it) and I believe that I would be ready to come back to fearless I never forgot fearless and have missed I belive that if I was to comeback perhaps put a few blacklisted features on my name for a while and see how I get along (no weapons).

Yours reaper
I need some more than 2 lines to convince me.
I am not going to drone on and on and on about how I have done this and done that and i have this t shirt and seen a movie, I could however list all of my bans and tell you if they where fair or not

"Randomly raiding, 13th ban, last chance already given". fair
"FearRP." fair
BRA,FearRP (Extended due to current ban) kinda fair
"10th ban, shooting people on sight as a security guard just because they're trespassing and weren't armed" funny that they were armed and even the people I killed said they shot first. not fair at all

"BR Approved: Breaking FearRp". kinda fair
"General Fail RP, shooting a civilian for no reason, then tazing him for no reason either" not fair in any way
"Prop Abuse" fair
"NLR" odd weird how I never ever saw anyone get banned for die on top nexus and spawning down at bottom of it.
"Randomly mugging" it was not a mugging it was a hostage randsome
Seriously breaking FearRP. fair
"FearRP applies to Tazer" ok fair however I dint know he wanted me to freeze since I did nothing wrong and I just walked of.
"Ban request approved: Propblocking the road" that's odd since I had 1 mod and 2 admins tell me it was ok (police barricade for hostage sit)
Random raid as a gundealer. fair
so let count up the bans (disregarding the bans i think were not fair) that's : so 4 out 13 bans not fair = only had 9 real bans.
If the bans are on your record, they are deemed to be fair.

You have 12 hours to convince me to actually unban you, it doesn't seem to me you have changed, other than you just want to come here and complain about your other bans, rather than focus on this one.
you want me to focus on this one ok so a raided for the reasons "drugs not allowed" "some other law that i deemed unfair" and someone made a br and i responded with my side and then the question "no one would raid for that in real life". can you give me 2 reasons for a legit raid?

and yes my reasons to raid were not good.
Why do I need to sit here and sum up raid reasons? You're taking this the wrong way and I don't find you ready for your suspension to be lifted.

Denied.