[Unban] Suspension?
b]Your name:[/b] Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf

Your ban ID: There is no number because my weapons got taken for 10 hours.

Banned by: Jamie

Reason: Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Powergaming, Disconnecting/reconnecting to avoid death, AggressiveRp, Random Raiding.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks.
Weapon suspension 10 hours

Involved:

Why we should unban you: Well first off, there was ONE screenshot me of me relogging, and that was 2 hours before this had happened, and it was because my car got glitched underground and i could not drive/fix it, and a guy just told me to relog. Second of all, i never got to have my say on the appeal. I do have 2 whiteness's that can say i did not do any of this. Yes however there was a gunfight, but it was for valid reason, there was weed in a long row right outside the building in the gates, you could clearly see it over the gate and it gave us a reason to raid. I also have no idea what Powergaming is? and I really don't deaserve this :/
If you think otherwise then its fine, but i honestly don't get why i've been weapon suspended.
Create an unblacklist request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16
I looked through the logs and there was multiple counts of you logging in and out, Also saying "Lets find a reason to kill the president" as a rebel. Looking for reasons to raid people, Like you said "There are basses at villa we can raid them"

There was a lot in the logs of you doing the same thing, A lot of aggressive Rp. A lot of Weapon changes /holstering and logging in and out.

Care to tell me about that?

Code:
[02:07:59]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     Disconnected
[02:09:22]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     has spawned as Citizen
[02:22:43]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     Disconnected
[02:23:32]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     has spawned as Citizen
[03:02:12]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     Disconnected
[03:03:21]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     has spawned as Citizen
[04:31:11]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     Disconnected
[04:32:31]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     has spawned as Citizen

Also:
[03:43:51]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     said: /pm outgoing can i get a meeting?
[03:44:09]    [FL:RP] outgoingjake    (STEAM_0:0:37622074)     said: /r No, I've been killed and shot at too much
[03:44:25]    Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     said: /pm outgoing then now i have a reason to kill you. gl :D

That's no reason to kill him.

Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf    (STEAM_0:1:11465565)     said: /objective Find reason to kill president

I'm guessing from the amount of mollies you've taken out you've been raiding quite a bit.
And this had nothing to do with what you said. You logged out and logged back in after you were about to drown due to us tranqing you for shooting our friend with an AWP. I saw you do it, and you were the only person right where the shot was fired from. You also had randomly raided us and broke NLR.
Avenged no i logged out because i took cocaine like 120 seconds before you tranq'd me so i had no choice anyways because my screen was glitched out, i waited to be woken up then had disconnected.
But however i did not remember any of the stuff i had said to what Jamie had posted, so its reasonable.
Haha sorry Tounge
Denied, Closed.