Ban Request - Ahsoka
The fact is, Dr. Noobias is a complete RP failure... He cant RP to save his life, there was an on-going RP situation where 2 men tried to raid my base, Dr. Noobias and Lynx. They requested I give them 2k each or they will raid me. I immediatly complied and I stated "Step into the office room across and shut the door" but they said they wanted me to open my door... Eventually I got them to go to the office room and I immediatly dropped 2k each and ran back into my room. So the next thing I did was call Ahoska who was an SS at the time. Ahoska decided to come into my office and took control of the situation. He then noticed my contra and following his job, he began to raid for the illegal contra. I immediatly resisted and bribed him for the safety of my contra. He accepted my request and started to fend off raiders untill the wave was over. During this time Noobias came back MULTIPLE times.. He threw molotoves at the elevator door and kept coming. After it was over Ahoska left, and guess who showed up... Noobias walked to my front door, threw a molotov that destroyed my gate followed by yelling "I told you to let me in" Refering to what happend in several past lifes. He killed me with a crowbar and destroyed all my contra, that is what I call fail RP... This is not the only time hes been a complete idiot, today he attempted to propkill me and othersm and continously jumped on and killed tazed people with props. Overall the guy is a complete minge.
(06-01-2011, 02:31 AM)Vauld Wrote: The fact is, Dr. Noobias is a complete RP failure... He cant RP to save his life, there was an on-going RP situation where 2 men tried to raid my base, Dr. Noobias and Lynx. They requested I give them 2k each or they will raid me. I immediatly complied and I stated "Step into the office room across and shut the door" but they said they wanted me to open my door... Eventually I got them to go to the office room and I immediatly dropped 2k each and ran back into my room. So the next thing I did was call Ahoska who was an SS at the time. Ahoska decided to come into my office and took control of the situation. He then noticed my contra and following his job, he began to raid for the illegal contra. I immediatly resisted and bribed him for the safety of my contra. He accepted my request and started to fend off raiders untill the wave was over. During this time Noobias came back MULTIPLE times.. He threw molotoves at the elevator door and kept coming. After it was over Ahoska left, and guess who showed up... Noobias walked to my front door, threw a molotov that destroyed my gate followed by yelling "I told you to let me in" Refering to what happend in several past lifes. He killed me with a crowbar and destroyed all my contra, that is what I call fail RP... This is not the only time hes been a complete idiot, today he attempted to propkill me and othersm and continously jumped on and killed tazed people with props. Overall the guy is a complete minge.

Get some evidence and make a thread then.
Closed.