Ban request: Thedarkshadowofgod
Thedarkshadowofgod

I want him banned! He broke the NLR... i did steal hes car but he kept killing me and calling me a Motherf*cker. I cant get hes Steam ID because he after provoking me and killing me like 5 times i killed him. After that he called and admin and lied to him by saying that i was guilty of racism and other things. I am not mad that i got banned for the things that i am guilty for, but if i should get banned then so should he..... Angry
Right, you broke the rules, you stole his car as a gundealer, he called you a motherf*cker in character, and killed you, while he may of done this multiple times (which was wrong; Dont break rules even against rulebreakers) You then killed him back, which again was wrong. He did break NLR, you had stolen his car, and in the end RDMed him back. His offenses were aggravated by your rulebreaks, and so are less severe than yours.
(06-01-2011, 06:43 PM)thetimanator Wrote: Right, you broke the rules, you stole his car as a gundealer, he called you a motherf*cker in character, and killed you, while he may of done this multiple times (which was wrong; Dont break rules even against rulebreakers) You then killed him back, which again was wrong. He did break NLR, you had stolen his car, and in the end RDMed him back. His offenses were aggravated by your rulebreaks, and so are less severe than yours.
But i do still think that he deserves to be banned to

I was there. He spawns his car and unlocks it. You are standing there spamming the E button, and drive away with HIS car. You were a gundealer ffs! You dont steal cars and kill him, especially not on this way. Of course he is mad, i'd be mad too if someone failed so bad.
BlackShadow is a good friend of mine, and he usually doesnt act like this. You really pissed him off there.

+ Not using template | 1st post
(06-01-2011, 08:26 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I was there. He spawns his car and unlocks it. You are standing there spamming the E button, and drive away with HIS car. You were a gundealer ffs! You dont steal cars and kill him, especially not on this way. Of course he is mad, i'd be mad too if someone failed so bad.
BlackShadow is a good friend of mine, and he usually doesnt act like this. You really pissed him off there.

+ Not using template | 1st post
He still broke the NLR! He killed me... I gave it back to him then he kept killing me and calling me a motherf*cker..... And btw who was it that said that i called him a Black f*ck

You were being a racist over mic.

Can someone close this please?
No template, and this is going to end in flaming
Closed for not using the template.