unban request
Your name: Toulpaw

Your ban ID: 32924

Banned by: [FL]GhostRider

Reason:Propminging froze watermelons.(Ban Request)

Involved: Wasnt me played this time cant know.

Why we should unban you: First of all it wasnt me who was played this time. it was my cousin new gmod rp player.
Second: i think its kinda redicolus to get banned beacuse watermelons?
and it wasting my donator status time beacuse watermelons?
Usually i;m good rp player this time it wasnt me and i think its unfair to get banned for something you didnt do..
Your account, your resposibilty.

Watermelons are still props, and as you should know, floating props are not allowed. Also, in the ban request you can see that some of the watermelons dropped on the floor - this can lag the server.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24599

Terms of Service Wrote:5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.

Anything else you'd like to add before I close this?
You were the guy who killed me and my customer with watermelons... Right?
Nop i think its impossibole to kill with watermelons.. and my cousin told me he spawned only 2 watermleons and he wasnt there when that happend.

Can i get atleast less time for the ban.. its too much i think.
Oh.. Sorry then! Last night a dude spammed watermelons ontop of us till we died. Funny 'eh? I wasn't recording at the time.
I think it fair time for you to learn that you are responsible for your account.

Appeal Denied.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team