Help with sony vegas 12
Hello fearlessians, few days ago I finally installed Sony vegas 12 to edit videos made in GMod, and I need help. After recording video in fraps (FUllHD) Avi. I edit in in Sony vegas (add music and shit) then render it to AVI 1080 HD-60i.
And then when I open video that i made., Screen is completly black but the sound is working.
Anyone who work with Fraps and SV had this problem? how to solve it?

I tried to google, but with my "awesome" knowledge of english I couldnt find proper answer. So if you know how to fix it, help me please.
Okay here's a few things:
All sony vegases, no matter what programare all glitchy.

Don't render it in AVI, render it in WMV. It will be HD, be smaller size and take less time to both render and upload.

Now here's your solution to your problem, just when you finish the video, save it as .veg, close vegas, then open your file back up then render.

Thanks a lot for help, that really worked. Before I rendered into Mp4 but I had pixeling in some moments of video. With this WMV, its really same quality and smaller size.

Again, Thanks a lot
Might be a bit late, but highlight all the things in the timeline, then render it. It seems to work for me.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member