Islamization of europe - what do you think?
(06-09-2013, 05:04 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: WorldWideCoffee for some reason you look like Islamic extremist Smile

Yeah that signature isnt me thankfully. Its somebody on this community though who was really too drunk for his own good to play.

Freezak. I'll apologize for my behavior and what i said to you. I did bash you on something trivial as a simple mistake of reading. Mineaswell let this topic go back on the right track instead of making it like every thread on FL that turns into a flame war
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Doctor KuLa
(06-09-2013, 03:45 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 03:34 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: To sum the whole "ISLAMIFICATION OF EUROPE" thing up.
In the span of just 2-3 years we invade two different countries in entirely unprovoked wars, occupy them for years, turning them into complete chaos, killing hundreds to thousands of civilians ourselves, and causing even more civilian deaths through an almost civil war situation we set off killing sometimes hundreds a week, all the while building an entirely unstable government intended to act as just a puppet for our political and moral interests that will just turn the country back to what it was within a few years once we leave. All the time during this, we constantly debate what country we should invade next in the name of "self defence".
No one complains.
No one even bats an eyelid.
Most people don't even realise how many people we've killed.
But one lunatic kills a man in London.
HOLD THE freaking PHONE
"ALL MUSLIMS ARE WAR MONGERERS WHO WANT TO KILL US ALL AND INVADE OUR CONTINENT!"

I bet you didn't even read/watch what i have provided in first post. Not sure if you are just a fail troll or maybe you have really a problem. Well you can read at least this since i have no time to explain everything clearly.

Yes I am just a fail troll or may I really have a problem. The Iraq/Afghanistan wars never happened/were totally provoked wars which were valid acts of self defense. Hundreds, if not thousands of civilians have not been killed, often by our own blatant irresponsible actions, and many more killed by each other as a result of these wars. We have not set up governments in these countries that are practically just a badly put together clone of our own. There is no excuse or possible provocation for Muslim extremists to feel tense at the western world, particularly the US and the UK.

Sarcasm aside, yes, I did watch your videos. It's the typical fear mongering "all Muslims are terrorists" sort of video. The Muslims portrayed in these videos are the Muslim equivalent of the WBC. The videos show no representation of moderate Muslims who get on perfectly well with our culture, and make up the vast majority of muslims in the western world.
Maybe i just felt too offended, i apologize to you too. As WWC said, let this topic go back on the right track. I understand you now VallyTeacake, and it's true that these wars were provoked, yes i believe that USA was behind the attack. Thousands of civilians are dying because of war there, but the main problem is, as i said, not muslims by themselves, but birthrate.
Quote:The main problem is: average european family has like 1 child, when muslim emigres 7. And as we know, there are many muslim emigres over the whole europe, especially in Germany and France.
That's what i want to discuss here, that's the reason why europe can be islamized.
I don't see it happening tbh, it's just over-representation of something in the media to create a moral panic and sell more papers. Religion is on the decline in the uk as far as I can tell. If ya ask me religions are just another form of social control mechanism.

I only ask one thing of any religion in my country, respect our culture and laws.

Spoiler: Putin on the issue
On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Shari'ya Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians

I have to say in this day and age I agree with him political correctness is going too far.
It would be civial war before "Islamisation" happens. thats what I'd be worried about.
Political correctness has gone to far. I also agree that religion as a whole is on decline in the U.K.
Regards,
aviator
(06-09-2013, 12:46 PM)Adman Wrote: I think all religions are ridiculous.

But that is for a different discussion.

I like to wonder where we'd be at in terms of technological advances or tolerance of one another if there had never been religion.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”