Summary:
1. Randomly hitting people
2. RDM
3.CDM
4.Disrespect

Evidence:2 Demo
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/42...l-dem.html
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/42...e-dem.html
Yeah this guy. Everything started when he tried to get into our F.B.I RP HQ. When we (me, LeifGunnar and Darkyoshi) asked him to leave he called me a "freaking asshole" and then he jumped into his taxi. Out of nowhere he reversed and CDM'ed me. Then he just started killing alot of people and we tried to stop him. He also changed to police officer and friendly fired us, as we were F.B.I. Breaking NLR, disrespecting, RDM, CDM etc.
Since im a witness/ were involved i guess ill write a little text.

As Element said, it all started when he tried to enter our F.B.I HQ Behind the Nexus. We did tell him to leave the area since he were saying shit to us. he jumped into his taxi, and drove over Element (innocent) So atleast i chased him around a corner and saw him just CDMing atleast 2 people. He came back to try CMD us again. so we "Shot on Sight", and then he respawned Broke NLR so we took him at gunpoint for breaking NLR but he unlocked his car, got in his car and tried to drive away, so me and a Officer shot on sight once again he came back to pick up his car, then we tranqed him, i took my Hostage rope from my inventory and tried to "handcuff" him, Then he Rejoined. We went into town armed, and took him at gunpoint, he broke fearRP and ran into the Bank of America, we chased him into there, then someone did Tranq him and I used my hostage rope to get him (cuffed) then he DCed again, he chased us to our HQ again, and then he drove a little bit off and turned around he came slowly at first then he pointed the Taxi at us so we had to shoot.. then the server got restarted.

after the restart he joine the Police force, i went to a meeting with the President to get authorisation for the FBI and we did get authorisation. so we built our HQ again, and he came back to us, thrash talking to us, so we all 3 put him at Gunpoint so he were outnumbered, he shot at us first, so we returned fire at him, later on he came back and sat just around the corner and shot my friend, i chased him down, and there he sat in the building just around the corner from Nexus hiding, so i got in there pointed my gun at his face and he just ran away into town, we chased him down, he started to shoot people around in the city, he killed me 2 times in a row when i spawned. and then he killed another guy he just "arrested" we a little bit later i ran to the nexus, and there he was again, he said to me "fucking RDMer" then tazed me and my friend, a random dude came in and got tazed too. so the president came down, and we got him demoted..
Please upload your evidence to a stream site, like YouTube.
Denied

No evidence.