Hi-diddly-ho, neighborino
Hey, I'm not going to always talk as Ned so sorry if you expect this all to be in "Flander's language"

Hi, My name's Jamie. I'm 15 and 16 in about 26 days. I live in the lovely town of Manchester and for those who know it, they can tell you how horrible it is D:

I'm very new to RP game modes on Gmod. I've only really played TTT and Deathrun. I decided to try something new and wholah, I found CityRP.

Of course I'm still learning and people still tell me when I do something wrong but I believe I'm finally getting there.

For the few people that know me; I try to get along with everyone, I never hold a grudge against people and I try to be happy and cheery and I also try to play as fair as I can. One person who I've become good friends with is ShahoPC, he's a really awesome guy and has helped me out a lot. I've also met some awesome people like Lt.Blackcoat, Dolan and one person I got on the server myself was MayhemSpriteZ.

In real life I'm about 6ft 2 Brown hair and brown eyes. Hair's pretty long and I'm a boxer so I have a medium build. White and male. I can attack a photo. Lots of people mistake me for being older and even Lt.Blackcoat said I had a "Mature voice" for a 15 year old Tounge

My music interest are normally rock and metal. I love anything from Peirce The Veil all the way to Mayhem and gorgoroth (Black Metal) My favorite bands consist of Slipknot, Bring Me The Horizon and A Day To Remember. If anyone knows Download Festival I'm heading to there which should be fun Cheese

I've been on a few forums before, and I've spent a few years on NGU if anyone knows that. So I know all the rules and I've spent a little time as mod's and admin's on smaller forums.

So yeah, if you ever see me in game on the server, make sure to drop by and say hello! If anyone needs any help with anything I'm more than happy to help out. I would also like to apply to the City Radio but I know with my interest in music everyone would hate it xD

I'm currently in full time education but once I hit 16 I hope to get a part time job and start getting some money heading my way, hopefully spend some on donations.

Picture of me:

[Image: 180231_248798131925037_1249219295_n.jpg]

PS; I'm sorry for it being so long, just about got my life story in here ;D
Hello. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. I like the effort you have put into your introduction post.

It is good to see another Brit join.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to FearlessRP, Ned Flanders.
Hello,

Welcome to the Fearless RP Community !!
Enjoy your stay !

See you soon.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome, Ned!!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Your title reminded me to OwnagePranks, anyway, welcome to Fearless!
Howdy, Welcome to fearless
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
welcome to fearless forums Jamie! I hope you enjoy your stay here, really nice introduktion there! Nice to hear you alredy got a few friends here!
(06-04-2013, 07:12 PM)Aviator Wrote: Hello. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. I like the effort you have put into your introduction post.

It is good to see another Brit join.

(06-04-2013, 07:25 PM)Weecow Wrote: Welcome to FearlessRP, Ned Flanders.

(06-04-2013, 07:27 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello,

Welcome to the Fearless RP Community !!
Enjoy your stay !

See you soon.

(06-04-2013, 07:43 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Welcome, Ned!!

(06-04-2013, 08:14 PM)HellShell Wrote: Your title reminded me to OwnagePranks, anyway, welcome to Fearless!

(06-04-2013, 08:14 PM)DigDug Wrote: Howdy, Welcome to fearless

(06-04-2013, 08:28 PM)Martin Wrote: welcome to fearless forums Jamie! I hope you enjoy your stay here, really nice introduktion there! Nice to hear you alredy got a few friends here!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. It's great to see how nice the community here is and I've only been here a couple of days!

I look forward to playing some games with you guys either on Gmod or Minecraft
I can on the first glance of your post see that you have put alot of time and effort into creating your introduction thread. I welcome you to fearless warmly, and i hope that you have a good role-playing experience.