s.J.
Some of you may have noticed that I'm not as active on the forums and am not on the server this is because I'm in Portugal on vacation I try to be as active as possible here but it's hard cause I can't keep up but I atleast try to read all the topics.
Wich also is hard and close to impossible :/
It's sad to see that Willox has left and that Fallen might not be coming back I surely hope he comes back :/
And I guess Paven will do a great job in being admin and helping people,
as he already helps alot of people on the forum and keeps the forum alive without being annoying ;o (btw; it's working >.<)
Also I think Soul will do a great job on the scripting however it'll be alot of work for him alone I think so I hope we'll get a reliable scripter to help him out. (:
ahm what else to say :p
Yea greets from portugal to all you guys ;o
and I might be posting pics but I don't think so ;O
also do I hope that the 2nd admin that will be chosen will be a good one what probably will be the case
so yea here in Portugal it's always great weather
I always am on the beach skimming I'm "pretty good" so you can check it out on Youtube I think you'll like it pretty cool sport
also theres an evil cat here he looks like the mean kitty in the mean kitty song and he bites and crabs and I throw it then >.> it bit my chin today whilst I was in bed D:
so that's it cya guys
I'll be back somewhere at the end of August and then I'll be very active again on the servers and on the forums
Cya
Here's your pic Demo ;o
Praia da luz ^^ that's where I am at most of the time and I live 5minutes drive from there and 10-20 minutes walk ^^
[Image: Praia-da-Luz.jpg]
-Signature removed-
Have fun there Cheese
Alteast give us a pic of portugal :-)