Time Reduction on Ban: Exiscion
[b]Your name: Exiscion

[b]Your ban ID: 32797

[b]Banned by:[FL] Jamie

[b]Reason: I was banned for CDM, and got " Ban extended for thinking it's funny to break the rules."

[b]Involved: Griim was the one to post the ban request, though it was another cop who was hit.

[b]Why we should unban you: I was banned for CDM, which i accept, though it was not me. But then i was accused for saying that i find rule breaking funny, which i dont, what i said was

"hahahahahaha i cannot stop laughing ;D

I only see this now. Last time i will ever fall asleep at a lan party without loggin out ^^

Oh well. if im getting banned, so be it."

Now i understand how this can be misleading, but what i meant was, that i found it funny because i was unaware that my friends had been messing around on my steam account. And then i was told to check the ban request section. So i what i found amusing was in fact, when i heard my friends voice screaming in my car.

Now. my ban has time included by Jamie because he thinks that i find rule breaking amusing. That is not true. I only found the video funny. So i ask for the time added because of my comment to be removed. Because i think that 4 days for a CDM, (which i did not commit, but i accept the responsability because its my account) is a bit too much. So i am asking to get the same treatment as any CDM'er would get.

I mean no disrespect, i would have been angered same as you, had i seen a seemingly provokative comment, like mine.

Oh god, why did i rate my own post 5 stars (face palm)
Next time be more careful about leaving your computer on around your friends. I'll shorten the ban.

Next time, Keep your comments about the video to yourself. Shortened to a day.