[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
(10-14-2013, 04:30 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: What timezone are you in? When is your next holiday?
GMT. Christmas.

My college term ends on the 13th of December (I think).
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
u]OOC Info:[/u]

Steam Name: King Uber
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49428953
Job Applying For: Citizen
What experiences have you had with this job?: When I am on the server I play either citizen or rebel alot. I play citizen because it has more flexibility with job choice and more rp involved. I usually make a custom store with friends and we have fun rping.
Hours: 50 (Just reached the minimum Cheese)
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 1
Previous Serious RP Experiences: This will be my first
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I want to do more rp as I have seen the videos of them and they seem very fun. I wanted to also join the city 17 rp but that would have been at 2 am in my time zone.
Miscellanious:

IC Info:

Name: Justin Russell
Address (not 'classified'): Tides Hotel
Date of Birth: 12/31/1986
Previous Employment: Officer in Evocity Cartel
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): A normal Joe on the outside. When you do more research you learn about his past. His many accounts of drug deals and illegal jobs only make a small list but they are slowly rising.
Additional (IC) Info?: He is a black male, light stubble, about 5,11 with no scars.
(10-15-2013, 11:14 PM)King_Uber Wrote: u]OOC Info:[/u]

Steam Name: King Uber
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49428953
What experiences have you had with this job?: When I am on the server I play either citizen or rebel alot. I play citizen because it has more flexibility with job choice and more rp involved. I usually make a custom store with friends and we have fun rping.
Hours: 50 (Just reached the minimum Cheese)
Bans: 1
Previous Serious RP Experiences: This will be my first
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I want to do more rp as I have seen the videos of them and they seem very fun. I wanted to also join the city 17 rp but that would have been at 2 am in my time zone.
Miscellanious:

IC Info:

Name: Justin Russell
Address (not 'classified'): Tides Hotel
Date of Birth: 12/31/1986
Previous Employment: Officer in Evocity Cartel
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): A normal Joe on the outside. When you do more research you learn about his past. His many accounts of drug deals and illegal jobs only make a small list but they are slowly rising.
Additional (IC) Info?: He is a black male, light stubble, about 5,11 with no scars.

Accepted!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name: killerkang
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25903711
What experiences have you had with this job?: loads I play as citizen a lot because I have no favourite job
Hours:268
Bans: 13
Previous Serious RP Experiences:
Why do you want to participate in this event?: because I love fighting aliens and use wepons
Miscellanious: not much Cheese I like to make fortifications

IC Info:

Name: jenny victor
Address (not 'classified'):
Date of Birth:1987
Previous Employment:none
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Jenny was a teen when she was abandoned by her stepfather. she learnt life well and begain to run a company. 2 years in the company she was kidnapped by some aliens. she now runs her corporation in stopping aliens.
[u]Additional (IC) Info[u]
(10-16-2013, 07:42 AM)killerkang Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: killerkang
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25903711
What experiences have you had with this job?: loads I play as citizen a lot because I have no favourite job
Hours:268
Bans: 13
Why do you want to participate in this event?: because I love fighting aliens and use wepons
Miscellanious: not much Cheese I like to make fortifications

IC Info:

Name: jenny victor
Date of Birth:1987
Previous Employment:none
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Jenny was a teen when she was abandoned by her stepfather. she learnt life well and begain to run a company. 2 years in the company she was kidnapped by some aliens. she now runs her corporation in stopping aliens.
[u]Additional (IC) Info[u]

Denied!
Sorry, but those bans are very serious and you have already acquired 13. If you get one more you are most likely to get a longer ban time and we can't afford to have someone that could do those sort of offences in this event. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
We need 1 or 2 police officers more and a supervising administrator!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
I was wondering could citizens be drug dealers or are they just normal refugees.
(10-16-2013, 07:42 AM)killerkang Wrote: Jenny was a teen when she was abandoned by her stepfather. she learnt life well and begain to run a company. 2 years in the company she was kidnapped by some aliens. she now runs her corporation in stopping aliens.
...wat
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Adman, ArcHammer, Bomsusik
Quote from a PM.
Quote:OOC Info:
My name is Niklas, I'm 15 years old. I live in Norway. Been on this server for some months now.
Steam Name:
proModification
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:51026705
Job Applying For:
Citizen.
What experiences have you had with this job?:
Hours:
215 hours.
RP Points?:
None yet :/
Bans:
None.
There was a event like this on v2p for some months ago so I joined it and it was very fun. I was this "Doctor" who tried to save all the injured ones.
Why do you want to participate in this event?:
Because I think it sounds very spectacular, and very fun to be a part of.
Miscellanious:
IC Info:
Adrian 'Adry' Matthews:

Adrian grew up like normal families are doing nowadays, his father was a president and his mother was a Nexus Desk Secretary and were served good. Both of his parents died when he was 19 years of age. Then his uncle took care of him.
Name:
Adrian.
Date of Birth:
4/12/1972
Previous Employment:
KSA Corporation. (Not official yet.)
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):
Adrian is the name, he's currently 41 years old. He also got a daughter named Emilia. He is tall, slim and very athletic.
Additional (IC) Info?:

Accepted!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Looks amazing !
Ex-Server Teacher