[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
Thank you for accepting Smile
Ich Bin Ein Berliner ~ J.F.K

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39242551&b=7]
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Big Macintosh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70291235
Job Applying For: Police Officer
What experiences have you had with this job?: Lots of amazing roleplays i will never forget, hostage situations.
Hours: 40 in fearless, 702 in gmod
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 7
Previous Serious RP Experiences: AirbaseRP, MansionRP
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I think it looks fun, cool and i would love to be a part of it. I'm also going to be recording for youtube.
Miscellanious: Uhm... What do i put here?

IC Info:

Name: Coen ''Angel'' Smits
Address (not 'classified'): EvoLane 28th, Elizabeth
Date of Birth: The first of March, 1985
Previous Employment: Husband, Hotel Assistant
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Coen ''Angel'' Smits is pretty tall, 1.86M. He is very muscled, He had a hard history, His dad died in a bank robbery, he was a guard and his throat was cut. His mom suicided because she couldn't handle the pressure so Coen joined the force where he learned to take care and put the red part of evocity to justice. He met some people and they made it throught the training. Now he wants to apply for this so he can put aliens to justice.
Additional (IC) Info?: Coen is a silent man, But when it comes to commandos and jobs he will be here to do them. He always responds people with ''sir'' and he sometimes gets flashbacks of his hard, painfull past.
OOC Info:

Steam Name: TheGhostFreak
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51662349
What experiences have you had with this job?:  Im normally playing Police Officer on the server and love to take care of Evocity.
Hours: 187 at the moment
RP Points?:  0 
Bans:  9 ( im RP'ing better now,and i am embarassed if i look at my past actions! I want to improve my RP'ing skill a lot and Events are a good way to do that.
Previous Serious RP Experiences:  I normally RP seriously on the server, but i wasnt ever in a event before.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Its pretty interesting and i would love to play a role in this RP.
Miscellanious:  none

IC Info:

Name:  James "Ghost" Blackwood
Address (not 'classified'): Evocity appartmens
Date of Birth:  09/28/1989
Previous Employment: Student of the NexusPoliceUniversity
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):  James "Ghost" Blackwood is a young Police Officer,who fights for freedom and fairness in Evocity. Since he was a child he dreamed to be a Police Officer one day.
Additional (IC) Info?:  none
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
(10-12-2013, 03:17 PM)Bigmacintosh Wrote: OOC Info:

What experiences have you had with this job?: Lots of amazing roleplays i will never forget, hostage situations.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I think it looks fun, cool and i would love to be a part of it. I'm also going to be recording for youtube.

IC Info:

Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Coen ''Angel'' Smits is pretty tall, 1.86M. He is very muscled, He had a hard history, His dad died in a bank robbery, he was a guard and his throat was cut. His mom suicided because she couldn't handle the pressure so Coen joined the force where he learned to take care and put the red part of evocity to justice. He met some people and they made it throught the training. Now he wants to apply for this so he can put aliens to justice.
Additional (IC) Info?: Coen is a silent man, But when it comes to commandos and jobs he will be here to do them. He always responds people with ''sir'' and he sometimes gets flashbacks of his hard, painfull past.

Denied! Not meeting the hour requirements! However, you can always be a citizen if you want.

(10-12-2013, 04:45 PM)TheGhostFreak Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: TheGhostFreak
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51662349
What experiences have you had with this job?:  Im normally playing Police Officer on the server and love to take care of Evocity.
Hours: 187 at the moment
RP Points?:  0 
Bans:  9 ( im RP'ing better now,and i am embarassed if i look at my past actions! I want to improve my RP'ing skill a lot and Events are a good way to do that.
Previous Serious RP Experiences:  I normally RP seriously on the server, but i wasnt ever in a event before.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Its pretty interesting and i would love to play a role in this RP.
Miscellanious:  none

IC Info:

Name:  James "Ghost" Blackwood
Address (not 'classified'): Evocity appartmens
Date of Birth:  09/28/1989
Previous Employment: Student of the NexusPoliceUniversity
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):  James "Ghost" Blackwood is a young Police Officer,who fights for freedom and fairness in Evocity. Since he was a child he dreamed to be a Police Officer one day.
Additional (IC) Info?:  none

Accepted!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jarz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1044844
What experiences have you had with this job?: Ehmm.. I am in the academy.
Hours: Nearing 700 hours
RP Points?: 13
Bans: 5
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Too many to count, honestly. I am involved in anything "big" per-say, especially with Vauldy.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Why not? Looks like a good event that has a sufficient amount of people, and seems pretty fun!
Miscellanious: If it is a day other than saturday, I cannot make it, and even then I may be a little late, as your time is 0600 for me.

IC Info:

Name: Arthur Levitt
Address (not 'classified'): 1402, Villa drive, Evocity, Evostate, United States
Date of Birth: Sometime in 88'
Previous Employment: ECToungeD cadets, now an officer.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Arthur is an aspiring adult looking for something huge to affect his life. He does not know that is coming very soon, however.
Additional (IC) Info?:
(10-13-2013, 12:19 AM)Jarz Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jarz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1044844
What experiences have you had with this job?: Ehmm.. I am in the academy.
Hours: Nearing 700 hours
RP Points?: 13
Bans: 5
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Too many to count, honestly. I am involved in anything "big" per-say, especially with Vauldy.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Why not? Looks like a good event that has a sufficient amount of people, and seems pretty fun!
Miscellanious: If it is a day other than saturday, I cannot make it, and even then I may be a little late, as your time is 0600 for me.

IC Info:

Name: Arthur Levitt
Address (not 'classified'): 1402, Villa drive, Evocity, Evostate, United States
Date of Birth: Sometime in 88'
Previous Employment: ECToungeD cadets, now an officer.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Arthur is an aspiring adult looking for something huge to affect his life. He does not know that is coming very soon, however.
Additional (IC) Info?:

Accepted!
Make sure you can get there on time, and, well, if it doesn't happen on a saturday, I will contact you.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(10-12-2013, 10:39 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: [quote='Bigmacintosh' pid='305795' dateline='1381591038']
OOC Info:

IC Info:

Denied! Not meeting the hour requirements! However, you can always be a citizen if you want.

Than i guess im a citzien Cheese
I feel I should mention that I'll only really be able to take part on weekends - and even then, Saturdays might be a little iffy.

This all depends on the date, though, and if it's during a holiday (Christmas holidays, for instance) then any day will be fine.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Thanks for accepting and giving me the chance to prove myself!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
(10-13-2013, 01:40 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I feel I should mention that I'll only really be able to take part on weekends - and even then, Saturdays might be a little iffy.

This all depends on the date, though, and if it's during a holiday (Christmas holidays, for instance) then any day will be fine.

What timezone are you in? When is your next holiday?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep