[A.M.] boooooom headshot: STEAM_0:0:15418731
Smart'e: STEAM_0:1:16254121
Dalen: STEAM_0:0:54248812
Time in GMT:
18:55ish.
Server:
V2P
Summary:
I wanted to make some sort of robotic mobile cover that the SRU could use to advance on heavily fortified bases. So I changed my job to Reaserch and Development and happily went on my way to the power plant. I blocked it off using a quick set up of a few fences a button and keypad. While working on my robot I suddenly get a search warrant placed on me. I go outside and find two police officers, one with an MP5 in my face, the other a USP. They start demanding I turn and face the wall. I told them in OOC that they're random raiding and they should leave before I post a BR, they didn't. They claimed that there was someone stealing cars around the town and that gives them the right to storm into my development centre on a whim, even though you can clearly see that the only car in the parking space is my own, neither did I have any contraband (See photos). After they decide that they've had enough of snooping around, the SRU sergeant and an agent turn up and surprisingly, they raid me. They didn't even know I had a search warrant because the sergeant keypad cracked his way in and then used the fact that I had a warrant on me as an excuse to barge his way through.
Evidence:

Spoiler: Proof of no contraband or vehicles, also the sergeant keypad cracking in.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player "Furasian [SgtYoshi]" was found violating rules regarding Random Search/Raid.
Blacklist from Police Officer will be applied for 4 hours.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player "[A.M.] boooooom headshot" was found violating rules regarding Random Search/Raid..
Blacklist from Police Officer will be applied for 4 hours.

[FL] Jamie

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Dalen was found violating rules regarding Random Search/Raid.
Blacklist from SRU will be applied for 4 hours.

[FL] Jamie

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player "Smart'e:" was found violating rules regarding Random Search/Raid.
Blacklist from SRU will be applied for 4 hours.

[FL] Jamie