BR, Pechisfus and Jesus spamming props
Name of player:
Bizze

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:40794111

Time in GMT: 3:28PM

Server: V33x

Summary:

Somebody called for a medic at `corlone's spawn. So I drive there as an unarmed medic. I see there is gun fire so I stay near the entrance thinking there was a raid. As server rule states I cannot heal people in raid. Waiting for the injured to leave raid area and come to be, I get RDMed by one of the corleones... After returning to the Corlone's spawn to ask why I was RDMed, Bizze is out yelling at me saying "Im breaking NLR" and that "I shouldnt ben in raid and I can get shot too" I was obviously no wheres near the gunfire all alone by myself. With all his "big boy" attitude He is the one who probably RDMed me, he was also the Don...

In the second video is him claiming "Where is your proof" trying to use the system against me when it was obviously him. This guy also was RDMing the other day (Link to Related Ban Request) This is when Bizze was also Corlone and breaking rules.

*NOTE* I was CDMED before the second part of video. That is why I have NLR timer for 4min left. The second video was about 15min after raid was over.

Evidence: Picture Proof he was the Don (as well as a list of other people that could have RDMed)

http://youtu.be/CaQorQm_b5k
It was actually someone else,

Code:
[17:27:07]    Afolord    (STEAM_0:1:65794996)     Killed: Jack Harkness (STEAM_0:0:15118337) using weapon_mad_awp

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Afolord was found violating rules regarding RDM.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team
Approved by Jamie. Moving to appropiate section.