Uh, I don't know!
(06-03-2013, 05:15 PM)HellShell Wrote: Is it that hard to try it yourself?
I don't think you will.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(06-04-2013, 06:30 PM)Deriptz Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 05:15 PM)HellShell Wrote: Is it that hard to try it yourself?
I don't think you will.
Well, i'm not banned in GMod (i was VAC banned like 6 years ago because i hacked in CSS too), so i suppose you aint banned.
Tounge
Yes guys .. xD

i am not banned . ;p

and Avaitor . i was just bored and i used a hack .. something wrong with this ? Tounge

anyways i can join gmod servers and this .. so no worry about this thread.

(06-05-2013, 09:56 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: and Avaitor . i was just bored and i used a hack .. something wrong with this ? Tounge

Something wrong with this? I know the person in question is Aviator but I'd just like to fill in with my own words.

YES!

Why even hack in the first place? "i got bored" to me, not a good enough reason to hack. Just sayin'
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

The following 2 users Like Shawkzie's post:
  • aviator, Floodify
VAC Enabled Games

Please see the Steam Store Valve Anti Cheat Enabled search term.
Valve games

The Valve Anti-Cheat system is enabled for servers displaying the Secured shield logo. Using custom skins, sounds or maps and playing multi-player mods which do not modify core .EXE and .DLL files will not result in a VAC ban

Cheating in one of the following Source games will result in a VAC ban for all games in the list and your items from Team Fortress 2 will be removed except any items that have been purchased:
Counter-Strike: Source
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Day of Defeat: Source
Team Fortress 2

Cheating in one of the following Gold Source games will result in a VAC ban for all games in the list:
Counter-Strike
Condition Zero
Ricochet
Day of Defeat
Team Fortress Classic
Half-Life: Deathmatch
Deathmatch Classic

You should have a look at the VAC page on steam. It tells you everything you need to know.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-Radz-6869
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-05-2013, 09:56 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: and Avaitor . i was just bored and i used a hack .. something wrong with this ? Tounge
I know this is directed to the one you refer to as "Avaitor". (Proofreading doesn't appear to be in your posting-routine, sadly.)

However, yes, there's something wrong with using a hack. Also I happen to find it a tad contradicting to say "I was bored and I used a hack." because as far as I know, any gamer with half a brain knows that you play a game to have fun. To me and I think any other rational human being who plays video games for recreational purposes rather than the urge to win, using a hack/script is the lowest form of joy you could possibly get out of a game. When you kill someone just because you clicked and held, for example, ALT... Does it make you feel proud? Does it make you feel like you've achieved something? (Yet to my "big surprise"... Not. You are excluded from the section of rational human beings.)

Anyway, sad to see that this is a "fake" goodbye thread, because from experiences with you, you're the biggest minge around in FL and it surprises me every time that you're not permanently suspended yet. So kudos for that, I suppose.

No, don't try to be proud of that.
Closed, useless thread.