[Upcoming Event] Evocity Government
Information 
Evocity Government Event

Welcome. A well organized government containing full force. The city will be lead by the president just like usually, a vice president will be assigned and take care of warrants and other practic things. The government will be a democracy, no dictatorships, monarchies, totalism, etc. The laws will be adjusted out from the city's inhabitant's behavior; if there is gun crime, gun dealers will be disallowed to set up a shop, if the rebellion party cause trouble and make criminal activity, they will be disallowed inside the inner-city area, if vehicles cause too much vandalism and death, they will not be allowed to enter the city borders.

The event will take place SATURDAY THE 22ND OF JUNE, 1PM GMT on v2d. If you're late, you must send me a PM before the event starts,

Jobs & assignments

President (1/1)

The president is the leader of the city, he has the final call and order on everything. He will be assisted by the Vice President, Nexus Desk Secretaries can function as advisors.

Vice President (1/1)

The vice president takes care of giving warrants, scheduling meetings and processing requests.

Strategic Response Unit (0/4)

The Strategic Response Unit will take care of high risk warrants, they will be stationed in the garage and will be instructed on how orders, reports, etc. works when the event starts.

Police Force (2/7)

The police force will be responsible for the security of the city's inhabitants, enforcing laws, patrolling the city, managing the city border and responding to dispatches.

Nexus Desk Secretary (0/2)

The nexus desk secretaries will remain at the Nexus desk, they will take care of requests about meetings, they will also take care of emergency calls, nobody can respond without being dispatched by the secretaries.

Paramedic (0/3)

The paramedics will station in the Nexus/a built hospital and await an emergency call from someone who requires medical attention.

Fireman (0/3)

The firemen will station in the Nexus/a built fire station and await an emergency call from someone who requires their assistance.

Information, participants, requirements and application

Participants

[FL] Narcotic (STEAM_0:0:6082080) - Evan Moore - President
[FL:RP] Verzyn (STEAM_0:0:42747725) - Logan Monoghan - Vice President
[FL:RP] DigDug (STEAM_0:0:40191451) - Sylvester R. Lee - Police Officer

Requirements

General
  • Be able to take your role seriously and RP it to minimum detail.
  • Have a character that is serious and realistic.
  • Be able to communicate with other people in the event without causing problems.

Strategic Response Unit
  • A functional microphone.
  • Be able to follow orders from your superiors and commanders.
  • Be able to have minimum action for a duration without getting bored and go out of role.
  • Have an active eye on the radio and dispatchers.

Police Force
  • FOR SERGEANT: A functional microphone.
  • Be able to follow orders from your superiors and commanders.
  • Be able to drive properly, follow road laws and enforce laws actively.

Nexus Desk Secretary, Paramedic and Fireman
  • Keep an active eye on requests, dispatches and respond quickly.

Application

This part is the most crucial part for your participation. I do not want to see someone who fills out a form of just 2 lines for each answer, it must be detailed, well-written with acceptable grammar. If you wish to participate, you must meet the requirements, I will not approve you if you're the first person to apply, so take your time on applying, I won't hesitate to change the roles if I find someone more fit to do it, nor will I hesitate to kick you out if you can't live up to the requirements when the event is live.

If you are ready to fill out the application form, do it nice and easy below, take your time and don't hesitate to ask questions if necessary.

Code:
[size=medium]OOC[/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID: [/b]
[b]Age (not required if you do not wish to share):[/b]
[b]Hours on server:[/b]
[b]Bans:[/b]
[b]Re-write the event date, time and location:[/b]
[b]Can you build/decorate well?:[/b]
[b]Do you have a decent understanding for RP?:[/b]
[b]Do you understand that this event is a serious event?:[/b]

[size=medium]IC[/size]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant):[/b]
[b]Address (no, it is not "classified"):[/b]
[b]Background Story/Biography:[/b]
[b]Miscellaneous:[/b]

Application deadline is on the 12th of June.
The following 6 users Like Narc's post:
  • Verzyn, Generation, dig, Weecow, Pavilion, Dwip
OOC

Name: [FL:RP] Weecow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29125166
Age (not required if you do not wish to share): 15
Hours on server: 858
Bans: 1
Re-write the event date, time and location: SATURDAY THE 15TH OF JUNE, 1PM GMT on v2d.
Can you build/decorate well?: Yes, I can.
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: Yes.
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: Yes I do

IC

Character Name: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson
Character Age: 23
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant): Police Force
Address (no, it is not "classified"): Cowstreet 54A
Background Story/Biography: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson, born in Evocity, in a villa with his rich dad John 'Cow' Johnson, but my mom was not rich, rather poor.

My dad and mom left each other and i went with my mom just because of the love, my dad had more love for the money. Never got any contact with my dad again. Which was better, started going to Primary school learned cooking and started a career at cooking. It's my passion. After that i started working at a farm where i met cows, and i love them since then i didn't leave the job. But before I all did it I followed a Military training.
Miscellaneous: I love to see some serious governmental RP.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Mr.Bean
OOC

Name:DigDug
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:40191451
Hours on server:736
Bans:1
Re-write the event date, time and location:6/15/13 at 1 pm GMT on V2D
Can you build/decorate well?:I would give myself a 8/10
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: Yes
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?:Yes

IC

Character Name:Sylvester R. Lee

Character Age:34
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant):Strategic Response Team
Address (no, it is not "classified"):1312 Harold Street - Evocity
Background Story/Biography: was born in Italy in the city Lecce in the year 1967, His father was a respected Consigliare in the Italian mafia, by the time he was seventeen years old he became a Soldato of the famiglia his father was associated with. by 1984 he had grew tired of the countless crimes he had helped his father create, the innocents that died because of him. In the year 1990 he was done with it all, his father was killed in a gunfight between two Famiglia, he moved to America and caught a train for EvoCity, learned fluent English and by 1994 he used his skills from his past life to join the ECPD. In 1999 he signed up for the Strategic Response Unit.

By 2013 he was an official SRU Agent, prepared to respond to any call and serve any duty.
Miscellaneous:
Time to kick ass, and get kicked.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Thumbs Down 
OOC

Name: [FL:RP] Corie The Nub
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55882058
Age (not required if you do not wish to share): 15
Hours on server: 450+
Bans: 4
Re-write the event date, time and location: Saturday The 15TH Of June, 1PM GMT on v2d
Can you build/decorate well?: I am good at decorating and a little bit at building.
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: Yes, I know how to Role-play.
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: Yes, only the best for an RP.

IC

Character Name: Nelson Santorini
Character Age: 51
Address (no, it is not "classified"): 8 Park Street Ave.
Background Story/Biography: As a young man i had always dreamed about joining the police force. But as a young man i was forced away from my Mother as a war broke out. I moved to Evocity, and started working as a "Tea boy" and worked my way up. I meet a girl Called Jessie, but we were not meant to be and after four months, she left me, and know i am back on my dream of becoming a Police Officer. My Dad was a man who did not fear the government, he was a drug dealer and didn't care about the President or what he did. After a couple of years, i didn't want to be part of his evil underworld, As a 25 year old, i just told him that i was moving out and i did. I have been living on my own for many years now.

Miscellaneous: I have a working microphone.
OOC

Name: [FL:RP]Dwip
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59567843
Age (not required if you do not wish to share):
Hours on server: 307
Bans: 0
Re-write the event date, time and location: Saturday 15th June 1pm Gmt on v2d
Can you build/decorate well?: I'm not that bad at building.
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: Yes.

IC

Character Name: Dave Dwight
Character Age: 25
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant): Police Officer
Address : 16 Grange Road, Bristol.
Background Story/Biography: I live a rather good life. I am lucky to have a wife who is a highly well known lawyer who brings a valued income to the me and my family. I have had it great all my life but I have never really had an amazing job that makes me actually want to go to work or has ever interested me enough to stick with it. My education came from home tutoring not from my parents but from teachers who would give up there time to come and tutor me independently in all the subjects my parents thought that were actually of use to me. As my wife did, I went to law school but never found it as interesting as she did. At the moment I do not have a job so I use up my time by doing extreme sports like hurling myself of a cliff with a bungee attached to me. One day after my extreme mountaineering session I saw a police van speeding down the road after and truck of robbers. Even with all the extreme sports I could get bored sometimes. This intrigued me so I signed up for police training. After long hard weeks of work I had completed the training but for the good of the family I had to move to Evocity where my wife got a better job which had an even better income. I decided it was my time to put something into the family so after I completed my training I was and still am looking for a job in the city Police Department.
Miscellaneous: It would be fun to join in a serious government RP.
OOC

Name: [FL:RP] Pavilion
Steam ID:
Age (not required if you do not wish to share): 16
Hours on server: 650
Bans:1
Re-write the event date, time and location:Saturday the 15th of June 1PM GMT on v2d.
Can you build/decorate well?:I believe that I can decorate fairly well, yes. I've built many different Role-Plays and have also help decorate other Role-Play's that friends have organised, I try aim to place realistic props to make it overall look as professional and realistic as possible. I ensure that the props I use to build always fit with the Role-play that I'm participating in.
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: I believe my self that I have excellent understanding of Role-Play and understand how it works, how to handle any situation and what to do and what not to do, I also have a great understanding of the rules which is also useful to have when Role-Playing as I know the boundaries of take it when Role-Playing. To add, I also do a high amount of PassiveRP, including an Aquairum, Clothes shop and many more to add.
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: I understand this fully that it's a serious event, and that any form of FailRP etc, is not tolerated and I will definitely not be participating in any, and will inform you if I notice any throughout the event.

IC

Character Name: Ryan 'Pavi' Tine
Character Age: 27
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant): Police Officer.
Address (no, it is not "classified"): 53 Late green Avenue, Evo-City.
Background Story/Biography: Ryan Tine was born in San Francisco, 1986, he remained there for the next fifteenth years of his life. Living life, not thinking of what's ahead, endless months past and his parents broke the news, ''we're leaving San Francisco, and making a fresh start in New York City.'' This is where life really began for Ryan, he left school, a few years later and college was behind him, he began training at the age of 19 to join the NY: PD, he reached the age of 21 and graduated as a full time Police Officer. Patrolling the streets, coming down heavy on crime, time went by, he became more experienced, suddenly, he was on the move again, he'd being drafted to Evo-City. A fresh start to his life, a new job and a new way of life.
Miscellaneous: It looks like an amazing Role-Play event and I've always wanted to be apart of a serious government that Role-Plays correctly and I hope to be apart of it.
OOC

Name: Ryan White
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34714717
Hours on server: ~150
Re-write the event date, time and location: SATURDAY THE 15TH OF JUNE, 1PM GMT on v2d
Can you build/decorate well?: I would say I can decorate well, but my building is okay. I am not a great builder if you're asking me that, but I love decorating and I think I'm good at decorating.
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: Yes. Government RPs are a crucial part to Fearless RP servers, because the government are the backbone of the city, and if you have a terrible government, the whole city goes terrible as well. Roleplaying has been my favourite GMod hobbie for the past year or so. I feel I can let my acting part out and be something that I could never be in real life.
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: Yes. I have been in many serious events before and I know that no one can mess around in this sort of thing. We are doing a real-life RP here, and it needs to be handled carefully with the right people chosen for it.

IC

Character Name: John Fernandez
Character Age: 35
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant): SRU
Address (no, it is not "classified"): 8 Redmond Way, Evocity
Background Story/Biography: John was raised one stormy night at Evocity Hospital, in the heart of the terror that night. The mafia were everywhere... gunning down everyone who was in their way. Alan's father died that night, he got sniped by a hidden member in the bushes. John's mother was giving birth in the hospital. Gunfire was outside. It was a terrible night.
John Fernandez was born that night. He studied the law and histories of the governments of Evocity. He took a great interest in the laws and government, so he decided to join the police force. He worked for the police for several years, earning many awards such as "Award of Bravery". He became a high ranking SRU officer. There was still no president, however, for that fateful night when the Mafia came, everyone was paranoid of that happening to them for the years to come.
John decided to elect for President. 18 million voted no, 25.6 million voted yes. John Fernandez became the President of Evocity. He returned it to its Golden Era- the crime rate was less than 2%. Everyone was safe and loved him for his running of Evocity.
When he retired, he had lived a full and wonderful life. New presidents followed in the footsteps of John the Great, and Evocity was a great place to be from there onwards.
Miscellaneous: I do not have a mic, however, I am a VERY fast typer. I can prove it to you on the server if you'd like. My Words Per Minute score (if this is wanted) is ~130. I'd really love to be in this RP as I feel it is a good chance to take part in a serious RP, and I enjoy realistic RPs a lot. Thankyou.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
OOC

Name: [FL:RP] SamuelFTW
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45455941
Age (not required if you do not wish to share): 15 years of age.
Hours on server: 625
Re-write the event date, time and location: Saturday 15th June, 1PM GMT on EvoCity v2d
Can you build/decorate well?: Yes
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: Yes
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: Yes

IC

Character Name: George 'Samuel' Roberts
Character Age: 23
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant): Police Officer
Address (no, it is not "classified"): 16 Evergreen Avenue, Benswick Village, EvoCity
Background Story/Biography: [spoiler=The short story of George Roberts.]George Roberts was born within the EvoCity hospital 23 years ago. He was not a normal child as he liked different things to the others of his generation. He had a very large interest in law and he wanted to study the subject university and hopefully become a lawyer. He passed all of his exams with large success and decided to follow his dream and go to university. While at university he was quite low on cash because his parents weren't the richest of people and they had to also fund George's sister's university fees, so he decided to start his own business. He wondered around EvoCity and looked what businesses lacked. When looking round the city it was a very hot day and George wanted something to cool him down... That is when the idea hit him. "An ice cream store!" he yelled out loud in the street. He rushed back to his flat and started getting to work on his store. Meanwhile, he studied and studied the law to the best of his ability and managed to get a degree in law. He was thrilled to have got this but he didn't want to leave his successful ice cream store behind for his new job. He had some money left from the store and some other money he had conjured up over the years and he invested into hiring a member of staff for his store. This way he could work in law while his store still continued to live on. However, when George was searching for a job as a lawyer there was very little demand for lawyers and the wage was lower than he expected and needed to fund his store. He was walking round town and he noticed a sign on the nexus glass that said "Police wanted!". "Brilliant" George thought as he saved the website into his phone and rushed back to his flat. He typed in the website in his browser and found the email which he need to apply too... "[email protected]". He emailed the user and they sent him the application which he needed to reply too which he did as quick as he possibly could but still in a large amount of detail. George has not recieved a reply for the user but he hoped that he will get the job.[/spoiler]
Miscellaneous: Looks good.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
OOC

Name:[FL:RP] Tmdirtbike
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49105491
Age (not required if you do not wish to share): 12
Hours on server: 450+
Re-write the event date, time and location: Saturday the 15th of June, 1pm GMT v2d
Can you build/decorate well?: Yes. I have access to most decorative props and I can build decently and know how to use most tools.
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: Yes. I take Role playing very serious because it is now my most favorite thing to do.

IC

Character Name: Jason 'Luie' Dukes
Character Age: 21
Address (no, it is not "classified"): Lake Street 402 Ave.
Background Story/Biography: He was born in 7, 2, 1992 in America.My father died when I was born.( well a little after) He died in a semi crash. I was born with very little help also. But then I went to school late. I started a year late so I was always the oldest. When it came to bigger kids and tougher ones I started getting pushed around a lot. I was the wimpiest kid in school. My mother then died when I was 15 so CPS had come and taken me to an orphanage. I escaped but didn't end up well. I started doing drugs and ended up in jail. But I am now 21 and I have learned my lessons. I also went through 2 years of boot camp.
Miscellaneous: I am looking forward to this RP it seems very well built and great for realism.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
OOC

Name: [FL:RP] The Avenger 117
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51080508
Hours on server: 432
Bans: 4
Re-write the event date, time and location: GMT +3 2013-05-29 22:00:06
Can you build/decorate well?: I have many Talents in building. some i haven't discovered yet but, yes.
Do you have a decent understanding for RP?: Honestly i have Full Understanding of Rp
Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: Absolutely.

IC

Character Name: Samuel'Sanchez'Arailius
Character Age: 25
Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant): Strategic Response Unit (SRU). if it's full then Police Commander
Address (no, it is not "classified"): Classified
Background Story/Biography: During the age of 18 i have been in training under Captain Garru in the SAS 141 Task Force. i went on leave for 2 weeks when i was 23, during on leave... i had a phone call that the SAS 141 HQ has been under attack by a group of KGB. i have managed to return, and fight them off. It turns out that my captain was found Dead. A couple months after that i have Resigned as an E2 class petty Officer and migrated to the country Evocity.
Miscellaneous: When i am always in a Rp situation, i always wish the best for the Rpers and hope they do well. I always like to get along with people. I am also very Generous. i have 1 Rp point so far. I got that by just having fun, so i learned that and i attend to continue to do so again.