[EC:PD] EvoCity Police Department
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53707255
Steam name: Jackeylegs
Hours on server: 130
Ban count: 6
RP Points: 2
Why you wish to join: Police Roleplay has recently became my favourite type of RP because once you have mastered how to be a good cop you can make EvoCity a great place. Also I have had a lot of experience in Traffic (Police) RP.
IG Name: John 'Jackeylegs' Smith
Department you wish to Join: Traffic
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? I have read and I agree to the rules.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14977049
Steam name: Eskay
Hours on server: Around 250 hours.
Ban count: 2
RP Points: 6
Why you wish to join: I would like to join this clan because I was on the server earlier and saw HellShell doing some great police rp. Its sort of hard to find RP like that, so I decided that here I can find it. Also the clan looks very organized and a great experience.
IG Name: Eskay Zaroff
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes, I have.
Steam ID: Couldn't find it using the finder :/
Steam name: Rain
Hours on server: 300 (or close enough)
Ban count: 4/5 | All from under 50 hrs pretty much, nothing over 1 day.
RP Points: 0 (Doesn't mean I can't RP ;])
Why you wish to join: Because I really enjoy Police RP however, many people are incapable, so it would be enjoyable to do it with serious roleplayers.
IG Name: Daniel 'Rain' Jefferson
Department you wish to Join: I wish to join the 'Traffic Dep.' as I worked as a driving instructor for 4 years, therefore I'm a good driver, I drive with care yet can still get around fast, I have NEVER had a traffic ticket and I worked for 2 years as a Police Traffic Unit some years ago, so I have experience.
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules?: Yes, most defiantly.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39560838
Steam name:Professional_instinct
Hours on server: 409
Ban count: 5
RP Points: 0 (working on my first as hard as humanly possible)
Why you wish to join: I have tried to RP as a police officer before, but every call out turns into a pointless shootout between anyone and their dog versus every police officer and SRU in the server. I would love to be a part of Group that can respond to calls and situations they run into professionally calling it in, waiting for backup etc instead of ramboing it with a USP.45. Also I don't just want to join because of <. I also feel I can contribute to the group with IRL experience, I have trained in room clearance, Advanced entry tactics etc throughout my life.
IG Name: Dominic Stevens
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes, I Have read the rules fully and understand them.

Thanks for reading

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Above all approved, will add you shortly.

Applications closed.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59913725
Steam name: Gardnerkyle379
Hours on server: 214
Ban count: 7
RP Points: 0
Why you wish to join: I was a badly behaved rp'er on fearless but i now want to change and stop those awful rp'rs wrecking the server. i want to make cityrp a better place for newcomers to play and everyone else.
IG Name: Kyle Makarov
Department you wish to Join: Patrol
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes ii have.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:48143163
Steam name:[KC:O] Cat♀╝♪►♫↕ΣΣΣΣΣ™
Hours on server:271
Ban count:2
RP Points:1
Why you wish to join:I want to join the clan, because whenever im police, there is never orginised cops, or SRU, when we get into a raid, or someone raid us, we are never orginised, and usally, they end up dying, sadly, and since this is a policeRP I was thinking it would be great because this clan seems orginised, I've seen some of the clan on, and they usally, are extremly good at the RP.
IG Name:Julian 'Cat' Viegins
Department you wish to Join: Patrol
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes, I have.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just realised that Termin said applications closed -.-, Darn Sad
Both denied.
Denied.
I would like to declare my resignation from the ECPD, all you guys are great and the clan is nice to RP with. The only reason i am leaving is that i miss my old clan and im sure i'll be RP'ing with you in the near future!