[EC:PD] EvoCity Police Department
Is ECToungeD on every fearless servers? [Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56573843&b=2]
[Image: 9733015649ecf71f75a1c16bf4b203ae.png]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53528164
Steam name:Septic
Hours on server:190
Ban count: 4
RP Points: 1
Why you wish to join: People have said I am goot at police RP and I am considering "Moving Forward"
IG Name: David Leybourne
Department you wish to Join: I don't mind
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes
Steam ID:
Steam name: Whathe12
Hours on server: 165
Ban count: 1
RP Points: 1
Why you wish to join: I enjoy RPing as a police officer and when I am apart of the police force I like to also have other units who know what they are doing and are not just complete randoms who don't know a single thing about Police and Gov. RP
IG Name: Shorty Isles
Department you wish to Join: Patrol
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes, I have thourghly read through the rules and agree to them.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53411460
Steam name: [FL:RP] ShareCrow
Hours on server: 470
Ban count: 3
RP Points: 7
Why you wish to join: I was recommended by several already exsisting members of the clan and I enjoy roleplaying as a police fairly often. Even though I see it wrong to kill, I still want people to abide by the law. I will most likely bring organisation to squad units and have already prepared myself using the code often used over the radio by Police Units IRL. I also think that its time for me to start going in-depth with my role plays giving it more history and a future potential. Also that and I think cops are abused and would like to show players how Police should be roleplayed with help from others.
IG Name: Alex 'Share' Child
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? I have read multiple times and Yes I do agree to follow the rules at all times off duty/on duty.
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
I would like to change into the Traffic department please.
Thankyou.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Steam ID:
Steam name: [FL:RP]Jarz
Hours on server: 422
Ban count: 3
RP Points: 3
Why you wish to join: I am a Police Cadet IRL and would LOVE to RP it further than I do currently in game.
IG Name: Cpl. Jared ' Jarz ' Kraskev
Department you wish to Join: Patrol - With my bud Griim
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Of course!

If I am accepted, I would love to help train the officers with actual tactics I have learned over the course of my Cadet experience Smile, I can also supply some quick codes used by CHP and my department.
Anything to make the RP as smooth and real as possible is my goal.
Steam ID: Steam_0:0:54434032
Steam name:Toxic Wobbles
Hours on server:154
Ban count:0
RP Points:3
Why you wish to join: I enjoy roleplaying as a cop but usually all cops are little kids that just got 4 hours. So I am unable to do a proper group rp with the cops so I think this would be a good chance to rp and have fun with playing your favorite job.
IG Name: Christian Winters ( I am going to rename it to this name)
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37218289
Steam name: [FL:RP]FR Generation20
Hours on server: 943
Ban count: 11
RP Points: 21
Why you wish to join: I wish to join the EvoCity : Police Department because I'd like to help and improve the Police Forces. I'd like to serve and protect my fellow citizens of EvoCity!
IG Name: Dirk 'Generation' Michaels
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Approved, thread updated. New promotions! Check the thread to see if you have been promoted! Officers and above are allowed the forum password, contact your Head of Department or myself for info.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55882058
Steam name: [FL:RP] Corie The Nub
Hours on server: 450+
Ban count: 4
RP Points: 2
Why you wish to join: Because i am good at GovernmentRP and i know most the police Codes. I take PoliceRP to a whole new level and don't mess round.
IG Name: Nelson Santorini
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes.