[EC:PD] EvoCity Police Department
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43143669
Steam name: MagmaKnight
Hours on server: 93 Hours
Ban count: 3, 1 day bans.
RP Points: 0
Why you wish to join: I have enjoyed RP as a police officer and I believe that by joining this clan I would be able to enhance my RP experience as a police officer.
IG Name: James Coldwell
Department you wish to Join: Patrol
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? I have read the rules and agree to follow them.
Atrades, Jamie and Magma all accepted.

Promotions:
Rolorox is now a Commander.
Griim is Head of Department for the Patrol Division.
Garryfish is a Patrol Department Leader and will assist Griim.

Their ranks have been increased alongside.
Steam ID:
Steam name: [FL:RP] Pavilion
Hours on server: 650+
Ban count:1 (Long time ago.)
RP Points:20
Why you wish to join: Why would I like to join? I'm here to provide protection to the citizens of Evo-City, prevent the law from being broken and punish those who do not follow the law. I love the astonishing feeling of achievement when I'm placing the criminal in the the hand cuffs and getting ready to send them to the cold, dark and damp cells of Evo-City. I admire the fact, I can feel that every single time, I step out onto the streets of Evo-City knowing that no experience will be the same, due to this fact this only sharpens my senses, I know that I have to be ready for any situation, knowing the possibility that I can be injured. Since a young child, I've admired the way the police force works, and the risks they have to take each day to keep us safe, and this is the life I want to live, and why I want to join the EC : PD. It's a great achievement in my mind, that each day I step out for work, I'm here to do one thing, keep the city safe and detain criminals, and that is what I will do, no matter what steps in my way.

I'd also like to join the EC : PD because I do a fair amount of Police Officer Role-Play and I'm extremely comfortable now with the way it the force operates, and I have great understanding of the Role-Play it's self. I love having the chance to do something good for the city and this is the perfect way to do so. I believe that I'm a very serious Role-Player and take every situation seriously, benefiting both my self and the Role-Play which I could create if I'm excepted into the EC : PD. The clan/group also looks extremely organised, the way I like to keep things which just gives me an additional reason ontop of everything else to why I want to join!
IG Name: Ryan 'Pavi' Tine
Department you wish to Join: The department that I wish to personally join is Traffic - Head of Department, this is if you see my self fit, and believe that I'm capable of the position and would be able to handle any task that has being ordered by my superiors. In case you do not see my fit for this role, I'm also extremely experienced in many other aspects of the force and can work in anywhere you position me.
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? I've thoroughly read the rules, and gone over them multiple times to ensure that I'm comfortable with the rules and understand them to the fullest extent, I agree to follow the rules precisely and not step a foot out of line under any circumstance.

I hope you enjoyed reading the application,

Thanks, Pavilion!
Termin sir, to get into senior management can you apply for it or must you earn your way there? I see Rolorox has already got in, I'm assuming because he's good at this stuff, however, I was wondering how I could get in somehow.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Ah, i'm not quite sure, am i an officer or what does this promotion mean?

EDIT: Okay, i see it now, i train recruits.
Tounge
Traffic is up and running, we are currently deciding on Officer promotions.
The following 2 users Like Termin's post:
  • Floodify, Kpred
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44756355
Steam name: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy
Hours on server: 1051
Ban count: 6
RP Points: 11
Why you wish to join: I have many police RP's in the past. I don't enjoy just hitting them with the arrest baton, I enjoy actually taking them to the Nexus and questioning them there as it adds for more in-depth RP. I have also done an elite police squad several times before with some people in this clan, it felt good that we made such an impact on the server as people were obeying by road laws etc.
IG Name: Dexter Morgan
Department you wish to Join: Traffic
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Weecow
(06-05-2013, 04:24 PM)Termin Wrote: Traffic is up and running, we are currently deciding on Officer promotions.
I'd like to join Traffic please, instead of patrol.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56573843
Steam name: [FL:RP] SnapZ |SWE|
Hours on server: 131 Hours
Ban count: 2
RP Points: 0
Why you wish to join:I love to be police officer in alot of games and I would like to be an real rp police on this server.
IG Name: Jamie Hyneman
Department you wish to Join: Patrol
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes I agree and Ill follow them all.
[Image: 9733015649ecf71f75a1c16bf4b203ae.png]
131 hours and you still have a default name Tounge

Anyways, Termin when are we gonna actually go full force again? The other time was short lived.