[CLOSED] Payday Heists
[Image: 2uqkkle.png]

Welcome! to the Payday Heists clan page. Who are we? What do we do? Well, let's start with who we are.
We are a team comprising of four main leaders: Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains. We run this "organisation".

[Image: 2vww5sw.png]

What do we do?
Well, we want a bit of danger and fun in our lives, what better way to do that than carry out heists to get bags of money and the whole police force onto us? We raid small shops to big shops, (of course, only taking 2k from each). Some people call us criminals, but we don't think of ourselves as criminals. We are out for an adventure; we don't kill innocent people. We give them plenty of warnings. If the cops shoot at us? Well, call it whatever you like, but we call it self defence.

(OOC- This is NOT RDM, yes it is mostly aggressive RP but we do not kill any random person without a reason.)

So we've got out of the shop, got our money, driven away... success! If a heist gets completed, the members that were involved in it get a reward (we split the money equally)

Take a look at our full team. We all work together to carry out a successful heist. We try to kill minimum people while in the process of our procedure.
[Image: 2u546y0.png]

Leaders:
Carry out the main operations and are the backbone of the organisation. All members must report to them.
Killaninja12
[FL:RP] ArcHammer
[FL:RP] Garryfish - Chicken <333
Zombieshooter47

VIPs:
These are the next most important people. They go out with the Leaders on heists, but still must report to the Leaders. They also scan around the place we are about to raid to look for key positions and security instalments. They look for where everyone is as well, and report it back to the Leaders just before the heist takes place. VIPs must have SUITS!
Coming soon

Members:
Lowest rank, but still a crucial part to the heists. They help with the raiding by getting everyone down on the ground and tied up, while the leaders and VIPs talk to the owner of the business and get the money. The members must keep the civilians unharmed unless they fight. They cannot let anyone out.
Open for applications!

We will set up hidden away offices eventually, but do note that this is a new organisation and we need more members first.

Do you want to join our organisation? Simply fill out the form!
(If you have any bans, do not apply unless the last ban you had was more than a month ago)
Code:
[b]OOC Information:[/b]
Steam Name: (Your community name)
Steam ID: (Find your steam ID [url=http://steamidfinder.com/]here.[/url])
Hours on the server:
IRL Age:
RP Points?:
Understanding of Rules: (1-10)

[b]IC Information:[/b]
Name:
Previous Experience: (A job you have been in similar to this..)
Why you want to join:
What you bring to the table?: (How can we benefit with you on our team)
Additional information?:

Thankyou for reading!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Good luck with the clan
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(06-02-2013, 02:40 PM)DigDug Wrote: Good luck with the clan

Thanks! Put in a lot of effort into the thread

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Robbing something must have a sufficient reason. I don't find the idea original at all.
This really should not be a "clan". If you can find a legitimate RP reason while on a server in the moment to RP this then be my guest. But the last thing we need is a clan devoted to robbing store owners with truly no reason other than "we like to rob people for money, that is all we do". If you truly wanted to RP it make it elaborate. Maybe tricking the people into letting you in then in silence holding them up for 2k, making escapes without being noticed, but obviously again all with an RP reason (which truly is a bit hard to find).

I could see how this would be really cool if organized but in no way do I think this should be a clan or really even something that you're devoting yourself as role-players to do.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • GRiiM
(06-02-2013, 05:29 PM)Rolorox Wrote: This really should not be a "clan". If you can find a legitimate RP reason while on a server in the moment to RP this then be my guest. But the last thing we need is a clan devoted to robbing store owners with truly no reason other than "we like to rob people for money, that is all we do". If you truly wanted to RP it make it elaborate. Maybe tricking the people into letting you in then in silence holding them up for 2k, making escapes without being noticed, but obviously again all with an RP reason (which truly is a bit hard to find).

I could see how this would be really cool if organized but in no way do I think this should be a clan or really even something that you're devoting yourself as role-players to do.

This idea is based around the Payday game series. Think of us sort of like the Italian Mafia, those types of clans.
If you watch the Payday 2 trailer, it explains "Everyone needs a job, we all need a payday" If you get into the storyline of the game you see they are not just criminals. They also talk about Newton's Law of Physics "For every reaction, there is an equal and opposite reaction. We are the reaction." So obviously something happened for them to do this.
Once again, yes, this is aggressive, but if you understand Payday you should know what I'm talking about.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Clan declared closed.