Lets Have a Good PoliceRP Group
IGN: Dom Smith
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes
Do you own a tides truck? No, but saving up for one.
Shoot first or talk it out? Talk things out and see where things go.
How many bans on record? 3
Hours on server: 230+ (Exact is in signature)
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? Ideally a traffic cop or a patrol unit
(06-04-2013, 05:01 PM)professional_instinct Wrote:
(06-04-2013, 04:43 PM)Toxic Wrote: "Don't shoot if a suspect has a gun in his hands, take cover and talk the gun down. If he holsters it, move in and detain him."

Debatable.

I do believe "shoot the ***" is your plan, correct?

Close, I give them about two seconds. If they turn around with their gun raised or point it directly at a cop he's facing, I tend not to give them another chance.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The Dominator: Accepted, recommended Traffic Cop.

Toxic: If he's pointing it directly at you, that's grounds to shoot but if you are in that situation you should have others with you and it would be a good idea if you ordered another officer to move in from behind and taze him. Jail always works better than death.
Should we set Descriptions/jobs and clans to anything specific when we RP?
I don't see any need too, this is just more of a directory of people that are good at RP'ing as police, one day we will actually group up and all go RP together, everyone's just so busy..
(06-05-2013, 04:57 PM)tyyy1997 Wrote: The Dominator: Accepted, recommended Traffic Cop.

Toxic: If he's pointing it directly at you, that's grounds to shoot but if you are in that situation you should have others with you and it would be a good idea if you ordered another officer to move in from behind and taze him. Jail always works better than death.
I love giving people a five minute timeout just as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to pull a cowboy stunt for it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Gonna close this, since I'm a part of Termin's clan, which is far more advanced than this will be. I'd suggest joining that if you want to have a good policeRP system.
IGN:Joe Lawrence
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Ive been thanked (and even rewarded by someone for RPing as a jail guard for around 3 hours straight (not just afk sitting but actually preventing a jailbreak and talking to prisoner along with doing bails which the president at the time said was ok)
Do you own a tides truck? nope
Shoot first or talk it out? talk it out unless they open fire
How many bans on record? 1 but i was very new at the time
Hours on server:46 ( i know its not alot i i have spent entire nights in this server )
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)?
Easily jail guard as i have experience with it (but if the unlikely situation arises i would like to be a riot cop)
this group was closed down. I recommend you join this http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32718
IGN:Mike Scidmint
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police?: yes many times
Do you own a tides truck?: no
Shoot first or talk it out?: talk out first but if the suspect pulls a gun on you try to take cover and/or tell him to drop the weapon if he shoots open fire
How many bans on record? 2
Hours on server:25
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)?:patrol unit