Lets Have a Good PoliceRP Group
This is not a clan, but a group. How this will work is I will add you on steam, and from time to time we will try to get 7 of us online and do this RP. If you wish to not RP with us at the time, just let us know.
I will be naming other sergeants, which will just be other good leaders. The "recommended" job will be what your default will be, you can at anytime switch off with another person. Here is the replies to all the applications:

Hungames: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit
AndrewClaytonUK: Approved, recommended Jail Guard
CorieTheNub: Approved, recommended Sergeant
professional_instinct: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit
Garryfish: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit, contraband transport
Jarz: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit
Griim: Approved, recommended Sergeant
Septic: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit.

Also, Septic thanks for that list, we shall use it. We have 9 total people so far, so add me and each other on Steam and I got a bit of work to do for school but I will be on tonight. Let me know if we can do the first run later.
The following 1 user Likes tyyy1997's post:
  • NotSep
(06-02-2013, 09:48 PM)tyyy1997 Wrote: Also, Septic thanks for that list, we shall use it. We have 9 total people so far, so add me and each other on Steam and I got a bit of work to do for school but I will be on tonight. Let me know if we can do the first run later.

That's fine. I'll have to wait for Wednesday before I can do a run.
Apology's
Alright, added you all on Steam. Maybe if we can think of some kind of name, and if this gets any bigger we will make a Steam group where everyone can talk with each other at once, and so nobody has to search for someone's name. We'll see, we will get there.
Cadet Squad? So it would be in 2 groups, A and B.
A-
Unit A1
Unit A2
Unit A3
B-
Unit B1
Unit B2
Unit B3
The sergeant would be part of both groups.
stupid signature keeps breaking
Interesting, I like it. Lets see about using it if we ever deploy. If we could get at least 3 people on one server to fill one squad later tonight, we will do it.
I will try to be on when I can but I can't tonight. I will see my next free day.
stupid signature keeps breaking
IGN: Shorty Isles
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes. Ive received an RP point just yesterday for some Police RP.
Do you own a tides truck? Not currently but I can make the purchase if need be.
Shoot first or talk it out? Talk it out, negotiate with the suspect before moving in an detaining them.
How many bans on record? 2
Hours on server: 163
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)?

Patrol Unit as well as a Traffic Cop can work for me, I prefer the more active roles as sitting around in a room not doing anything productive for a while isn't really my thing.
Accepted, recommended Patrol Unit
"Don't shoot if a suspect has a gun in his hands, take cover and talk the gun down. If he holsters it, move in and detain him."

Debatable.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • D0ctor
(06-04-2013, 04:43 PM)Toxic Wrote: "Don't shoot if a suspect has a gun in his hands, take cover and talk the gun down. If he holsters it, move in and detain him."

Debatable.

I do believe "shoot the bastard" is your plan, correct?

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.