Lets Have a Good PoliceRP Group
Alright, I'm tired of these 10 hour police officers messing everything up when I'm trying to have a good police sergeant RP. Like for example, last night there was a huge contraband filled heavily armed base, and it took 15 minutes for ANY backup to arrive, and after that they didn't even help. I had more help from a couple good samaritans than I did from my fellow officers.

So, basically we will be a recognized police force on Fearless that hopefully the president will want to hire us only to be the police. Something similar to the omega squad, but just a different group since they've gotten so much to deal with and aren't hiring.

We will have an unlimited amount of space for officers, who ever is online will be deployed. So, just fill out this application and then look at the code of conduct and radio codes below it.

Application:
Quote:IGN:
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police?
Do you own a tides truck?
Shoot first or talk it out?
How many bans on record?
Hours on server:
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)?

CODE OF CONDUCT
  • President overrides my orders, he says something do it.
  • If the president is not doing his job correctly (Not answering warrants, not saying laws, doesn't have speed limits), we will end up taking prisioners to the jail and putting them in ourselves, we will follow perm laws only, and determine a fair speed limit.
  • Don't shoot if a suspect has a gun in his hands, take cover and talk the gun down. If he holsters it, move in and detain him.
  • Do not destory contraband, we will place it on the back of a truck and take it to a evidence room in the jail.
  • Follow executive commands, if SRU or I (or the commanding sergeant if I'm not on) tell you to move out or move in, do it. You could be putting many other lives in danger by not following orders.
  • Even when not deployed in this group, always RP good. If someone reports that you were failing at RP'ing as a cop, you will be demoted.

All the radio codes we will use are located here: http://www.policescanner.mobi/tencodes/ . I'm just looking for good role-players, not people who are going to taze someone because they're in front of your car, or shoot someone because they hit someone else, or you.

Staff:
Me: recommended Sargeant.
Hungames: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit
AndrewClaytonUK: Approved, recommended Jail Guard
CorieTheNub: Approved, recommended Sergeant
professional_instinct: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit
Garryfish: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit, contraband transport
Jarz: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit
Griim: Approved, recommended Sergeant
Septic: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit.
Shorty: Approved, recommended Patrol Unit.
The Dominator: Approved, recommended Traffic Cop.

I'd just like to emphasize on the fact that nothing is final, anyone can RP with us at anytime, all the "staff" are just participators in this group. If you ever RP with us and you are good, I'll add you to this list, if not, I'll create a blacklist that will show people we can't RP with. You don't HAVE to be these jobs, it's just what I recommend bases on what you gave me. Hopefully we can get this rolling and have all the law breakers in jail, and keep EvoCity clear. Happy contra hunting Smile
The following 1 user Likes tyyy1997's post:
  • Moisty
IGN: Marvel Jackman
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes I have
Do you own a tides truck? No I dont
Shoot first or talk it out? Talk first, if they open fire, find cover and then fire.
How many bans on record? 7
Hours on server: 290+
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? Patrol Unit.
stupid signature keeps breaking
IGN: Dominic Toretto
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes, by fellow citizens and other government services.
Do you own a tides truck? No I do not, as it shows up as black and blue squares.
Shoot first or talk it out? Talk it out always, only shoot if they open fire, then find cover and return fire. Try to taze the suspect first, as that way we can punish them and send them to court. But always talk to them first, and get backup or an eyewitness before arresting or handcuffing if you can.
How many bans on record? 2
Hours on server: 140 hours
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? I'm easy, I'd prefer Traffic Cop but I'll do anything, aslong as I am helping the server.
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

IGN: Nelson Santorini
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes, I know how to do it
Do you own a tides truck? Yes.
Shoot first or talk it out? Talk it out. If life is in danger then you may S.O.S
How many bans on record? 4
Hours on server: 450+
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? Patrol Normally. Not a Prison Man.
IGN: Dominic Stevens
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? yes i was tough by Moderators, Admins and experience.
Do you own a tides truck? Yes
Shoot first or talk it out? That depends on the situation, if the suspect is running for example you would shout commands like "POLICE, STOP!" or "STOP OR I WILL SHOOT." But if they continue i would fire a warning shot far over there head, last option is to go for a wounding shot. In more hostile environment (raid etc) i would offer one chance yelling "POLICE GET DOWN" after that anyone who i see with a weapon on show who is not cowering on the floor, I will shoot no mercy as officers lives are at stake.
Hours on server: 323+
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit?) I prefer to stay as a Patrol Officer or cruise the map waiting to respond to backup requests.

Note: If you are proposing this as a clan I am not interested. If you just want to know and/or work with experienced cops i would love to be a part of this.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

IGN: Garryfish
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes.
Shoot first or talk it out? Lifes at stake: 1 warning, then shoot, no lifes at stake: avoid gunfight. Ofcourse, it always depend on the sitiuation, but i don't like killing people, so probably talk it out.
How many bans on record? ah, 1.
Hours on server: hmm, i think 188 + -
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? Patrol unit.

Note: Same as proffesional instinct - i do not want to be a "cop-clan", just rather play with good cops.
Tounge
IGN: Jarz
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Multiple Times
Do you own a tides truck? No
Shoot first or talk it out? Talk. I rarely shoot.
How many bans on record? 3
Hours on server: 420
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? Traffic

No cop clan please, just a group
(06-02-2013, 05:30 PM)Garryfish Wrote: IGN: Garryfish
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes.
Shoot first or talk it out? Lifes at stake: 1 warning, then shoot, no lifes at stake: avoid gunfight. Ofcourse, it always depend on the sitiuation, but i don't like killing people, so probably talk it out.
How many bans on record? ah, 1.
Hours on server: hmm, i think 188 + -
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? Patrol unit.

Note: Same as proffesional instinct - i do not want to be a "cop-clan", just rather play with good cops.

one F, two S. god damn it!!! lol

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I love roleplaying as a police officer on the server, it's probably my current most played job role.
It'd be great to form a team that can be professional and even better if there is a president who could roleplay properly.

IGN: Ted 'GRiiM' Baker
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes I have many times.
Do you own a tides truck? Nope, but if I need one then I can easily acquire one.
Shoot first or talk it out? Talk it out, keeping casualties to a minimum and ensuring the safety of all civilians is the main priority.
Hours on server: 1600-ish
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? I'm absolutely fine with any position, whatever is needed the most I will take although I would prefer to be a patrol unit.

I don't think that this should be an official cop clan but I'd like to make this a regular thing if it goes well.
Just set up a team of skilled officers who will roleplay properly.
IGN: David Leybourne
Have you been told you know how to correctly RP as police? Yes, a good few times.
Do you own a tides truck? No
Shoot first or talk it out? Depends on what the situation is. E.G. They Shoot at me I shoot at them.
Hours on server: 186
When deployed, which position would you prefer (Jail Guard, Traffic Cop, Patrol Unit)? Traffic cop

**Other notes.
- I have a Microphone for situations where typing isn't the best idea.

There is also a site I found http://www.policescanner.mobi/tencodes/ Shows most of the various "10-Codes"