Ban Request - Domi
Name of player: Domi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40984154

Time in GMT: About 11:00 PM PST, 7:00am GMT.

Server: v2d

Summary: Player "Domo" and a friend of his, "Black Gordon" attempted to raid the Nexus for no reason aside from wanting power over the entire city, which isn't a really reason at all. Unfortunately I didn't get any footage or screen shots of Black Gordon, only a screenshot of Domo saying they were together. After talking in OOC to Domo, it was apparent that he made the assumption that because I am a newer player, he figured I wouldn't know the rules and would be able to do what he wanted with no repercussions. Unfortunately, I didn't get any footage because I brought Fraps up after the raid itself, but I did get screenshots of our chat in OOC, with him admitting to doing it all.

He also goes on the show that he has the "If they can do it, why can't I?" type of mindset, claiming he saw others raiding and they didn't get any consequences, so why should he?

Evidence:
Him admitting his reason was wanting power. You can tell I was damaged down to 17 health during the raid.
[Image: r0Y084i.jpg]

After telling him it wasn't a legit reason for raid, he brings up my hours, as if he has the right to mess with people based on how many hours they have.
[Image: aslzsXb.jpg]

Him assuming that people with low hours don't usually know the rules. Yes, this can be true, but some of us don't want to have a terrible experience in the servers we join. I also don't mean to come off as cocky by saying "You're talking to one." Didn't realize how douche-baggy that sounded until after I said it, lol.
[Image: 07zUwtJ.jpg]

Part one of his "If they can do it, why cant I?" act.
[Image: UX54krb.jpg]

Part two of his "If they can do it, why cant I?" act. I let him know that just because other people weren't filming people breaking the rules, doesn't mean I wasn't going to give him the same treatment. I would have filmed or screenshotted the other people doing it just as fast as I did it to him.
[Image: Bu2e2wb.jpg]

Him later attempting to get out of it by flip-flopping his argument and saying him and Black Gordon were "defending themselves." This humored me, considering there wasn't supposed to be anyone up in the Nexus in the first place. What was he defending himself from? You can't claim you were acting in self defense during a battle when you're the one who initiated the attack in the first place.
[Image: ZT1qevE.jpg]

Part one of his reply to the screenshot above. ^
[Image: CgiHYY7.jpg]

Part two. Reason of raiding the Nexus? "To raid the Nexus." I laughed really hard.
[Image: zGea8gg.jpg]

And finally, the last screenshot, him saying once again that his main reason of raiding was to have power over people in the city. Yes, I may be a new player, but I am almost positive that being power-hungry isn't a viable reason to make an assassination attempt on the president.
[Image: 356bk1l.jpg]

I didn't get much footage of Black Gordon, all you can really do for him is take my word that he participated in the raid, along with Domi admitting he was there in one of the screenshots. He was talking crap over the mic during the raid, but as stated before I failed to get any footage of it as I brought Fraps up late. Either way, he isn't my main concern. Domi is, as he was sort of what seems to be the "leader" of this little raid.

To the admins, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Talos

P.S.
It seems like you guys are short on US night time mods. In the 6-7 hours I've played, pretty much all at night and mostly spread throughout the week, there is rarely a Mod or Admin present. 10-1ish PM PST to be exact. Maybe it's just bad luck on my timing, or you guys are short on US/American mods. Just a heads up. Tounge
Update: I just saw in the first screenshot that it's obvious Black Gordon is an affiliate, as he ended up being arrested instead of killed by the police force. Just in case that helps at all. I don't remember Killa being there, but I guess he was apart of it, too.
Approved.