Un-ban Request
Your name: (HP) Commander Husky

Your ban ID: 32672

Banned by: Console,Jokhah.

Reason: Mass CDM, random vehicular theft, disconnect to avoid admin. - Extended by Jokhah

Involved: People who got CDM'd

Why we should unban you: I think that you should Un-ban me because, there people in the street (J-walking) I tried to avoid them but unfortunately they got CDM'd by me and I found the car on the street Unlocked so I took it and drove and then everything above happened and then the admin brought the car to him while I was in the car and then I had disconnection problem I tried to get that disconnection problem away but it disconnected then I rejoined and found out that it's full, I tried to rejoin and it told me "You are banned from our servers" please Un-ban me I am new to this server!
Thank you for posting this as we may be able to clear up why you got banned.

You stole Rolorox's BMW as an SRU Agent, I told you to get out and to not do it again. Later I see you in Doctor KuLa's Lamborghini, still as an SRU Agent. You CDM'ed multiple people (some standing on the pavement), where I proceeded to freeze you car and question you as to why you were in a stolen vehicle (and it certainly didn't look like you were impounding it). To my surprise I saw you disconnect.

All in all, you randomly stole two vehicles as a government class, you car death matched multiple people and disconnected when I questioned you.

Due to multiple rule infractions throughout the events yesterday as well as being reminded of the rules, an extension was issued as one day did not suffice.
Regards,
aviator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm unsure weather or not other players can comment, but I'd like to ad that he hasn't done this on just one occasion, hes also RDM'ed people on multiple occasions as an SRU. just the other night he was up to 15-17 kills when I myself finely disconnected.

- No, they can't. User warned - DoomDude1
(06-02-2013, 10:22 AM)A Box o Crayons Wrote: I'm unsure weather or not other players can comment, but I'd like to ad that he hasn't done this on just one occasion, hes also RDM'ed people on multiple occasions as an SRU. just the other night he was up to 15-17 kills when I myself finely disconnected.

Your input is appreciated, however, please bear in mind board rules. As long as your comments are in accordance to them, then you should be fine.
Regards,
aviator
The first time when I got Rolorox's car I did steal it and yes I only CDM'd a guy, but the second one was unlocked so I took it I wanted to drive to the nexus but these people were J-walking and some where on the pavement so I tried to avoid them but unfortunately they died so then I had that disconnection problem and I disconnected.

Please Un-ban me I just started playing this server
Would it be possible to provide proof of this disconnection problem?

(06-02-2013, 11:52 AM)James Wrote: The first time when I got Rolorox's car I did steal it and yes I only CDM'd a guy.

When I pulled you aside to discuss Rolorox's BMW, you said it was unlocked.

You shouldn't be outside of the Nexus as an SRU Agent, unless providing back up in a firearms situation. Two times I caught you outside of the Nexus, both times in a car which didn't belong to you.

I still oppose an unban and you broke several rules.
Regards,
aviator
That's why I said I was heading to Nexus..
These people were in my way J-walking.
(06-02-2013, 12:03 PM)James Wrote: That's why I said I was heading to Nexus..
These people were in my way J-walking.

You were heading to the Nexus in a stolen vehicle. May I ask why you were in Doctor KuLa's vehicle?
Regards,
aviator
I didn't have a car so i took his Unlocked car.

I do realize that I have done somethings that are not acceptable in this server, but please Un-ban me Sad
Denied.

In the future, follow the rules more closely. I strongly advise re-reading them before returning.