A Box o' Crayons Unban Request.
Your name: Box o' Crayons ID: STEAM_0:0:45213050

Your ban ID: 32702

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Breaking NLR + FearRP

Involved: No one?

Why we should unban you: Ok, I'd like to start this off by not A**kissing but simply stating that I DID come here from DarkRP and found CityRP much more interesting and fun, along with captivating when people DO RP correctly. When I first joined I went through all the rules one by one and payed attention to all.. what was it? 130? Sorry, Though i did read them, Rules for CityRP get mixed up in my head with Rules from other RP servers such as the Metro 2033 server, Which I hope is understandable.

Though this Unban Request is for ban#: 32702, I did have a 2 hour ban from Vehicles, Phisgun, tool gun, and props.. I think that was everything. a few days ago because someone stole my hummer and It ran out of gas like, 10 feet from the gas station. So instead of Buying gas for $1000 I pushed it into the gas station (like you could in RL and how I saw more "seasoned" players do, though if it IS against the rules that dosent make it right so I am sorry for that.) I didnt see the problem in it beside the fact that the car could fly off in some direction and mass genocide people.. though I myself am pretty seasoned in "Gmod physics" and knew what NOT to do to, to gently push it into place. I jsut thought that ban was unfair but didnt see the reason to make an Unban request for such a short ban on ingame things though I would have liked a simple warning before hand so I could stop and avoid the whole mishap.

Now for the ban I created this thread for, Ban#: 32702! I Feel this ban is un-needed and was incorrect. What happened was: I was on patrol as a EC PD officer and Another officer radioed in that he/she needed assistance at the warehouse district. So I went on rout to the location and cruised around the Area until I found a warehouse with two police cruisers stacked ontop of one another, I figured MUST be the place. So I pulled my cruiser up and stood to the side of it so I could so the front door while useing the front of my cruiser as cover. I had already figured it was some rebels or somthing taking hostages due to the lack of 3 cruisers owners running around. So Said "Is anyone in there?" next thing I know 3-4 people come running out yellign at the top of their lungs "Get on the ground" through their mic... Now anyone who has ever played Call of duty with a squeeker (small child) knows that that is the worse sound in the world and you can barely make out what their saying. Now. I had my pistol already drawn and figured the thing the cop would do in Real life would stand his/her ground behind the cover of their cruiser and talk them down and open fire if fired apon.. thus I didn't have to "fearRP" which I do better then most of the people on the server. But no, My plans are foiled by them, they shift run around the cars and continue to yell through their mic at me until they all finely just spray me down. So after I spawned I waited for a minute and the "WALKED" (not Shift run) my way back, when I got there I got in my cruiser and went about my NLR buisness, I Didnt even look at the building they occupied, Didn't say anything.. just got in and left.. not even 10 seconds later that "admin" bans me without so much as a "your being banned for this (insert reason here)" then I had to create a FearlessRP account, verify it.. then verify my steam.. just to post this. I Feel that the ban was also un-needed and put of place. If anyone should have "fearRP'ed" it was them, make demands.. shoot at the cop from cover.. dont just go and RDM them in the middle of the streets when their trying to RP.. Was not fun at all, and ontop of it.. I got banned.. But Its not up to me weather it was fair, its up to the Forum admins. I ust hope that you guys can find better admins then the one I met today, Didnt reply to my @ not even 20 minutes earlier. as well as when I'm on theres usualy a "minge fest" going on with mass CDMers with no admins in sight.

In short, I enjoy your servers fearlessRP.. but things like this kill my mood to RP on them as well as make me love them a bit less.

(sorry for any miss-spellings, I have slight dyslexia by I try my best to type correctly)
I'll make it short and simple for you, you had a gun pointed at you, told to get down on the ground 5 times, you failed to comply and drew a gun, got killed and returned before 5 minutes had passed.

FearRP breach and NLR breach.

Denied.