Hitting everyone with a golf gti
Your name: [WCS]Xikonx

Your ban ID: 32699

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Hitting everyone possible in a golf, Intentional CDMx5

Involved: The "people" that supposedly got hit.

Why we should unban you: I feal i should be unbanned because I play fearless whenever I can. I also don't understand how running over 1 man when there was lag and I was turning around is "Hitting everyone possible in a golf, Intentional CDMx5." I might understand the ban for a few hours but not for 8 days especially when there was a small lag spike. I don't understand how I got banned when all I was doing was recklessly driving but not killing anyone. I have vidoes of my whole time on the server today(because of many rule breakings) and i will share it with you to show that I didn't kill everyone and cdm 5 times. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reduce my ban time because i would like to enjoy the servers.

Thank you,
Xikonx
Present what evidence you have.
The file is 54 GB so it may take a while. I will post an edited version on youtube. I will only edit out the parts where I do nothing, but if you want the original file you have to contact me with a way that wont take 15 days to upload. In the edited version I will include all the close calls or cdm's I may have had. To let you know the original file is 38 minutes long.
Reduced.

Heres the complication, as soon as you pulled out of BP you managed to hit a few people. Then to make even matters worst, you glided into a car which someone was next to which caused another series of deaths. Furthermore, the only reason I'll reduce your ban is because I'll be kind enough to accept lag as an influence upon your actions.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub