An Unban Request
Your name: Lt.Percival

Your ban ID: 32548

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Prop abuse / prop trapping / prop killing

Involved: Nothing was happening at the time, so just me.

Why we should unban you: Sorry if this request sounds stupid, but I've never been banned from a server before. I guess the reason Fultzy banned me was because I used an openining/closing door (from the door tool, not the prop list) for my house, because I didn't actually kill or trap anyone with it. If that is against the rules somehow, I am sorry, but I could have used a warning first before immediate ban. Thanks :)
That actually was not what you were doing and I am disappointed you would come on the forums to lie in your ban request.

You had those huge combine doors in the middle of the road opened up and when a car would go by you would close them and the cars would glitch out and go flying. You also set up a huge line of them across the road essentially prop blocking.

So basically you did brak the rules and you do not need a ban for doing things of this magnitude.
I was AFK for maybe 2 minutes by those doors, and as far as I could tell, I didn't see any in the road, however I did see them in a line outside the one with a keypad. Not sure whether the ones in the road were deleted before I got back.

In my experience using those doors, I don't think they close fast enough to catch a car, but seeing as I was AFK for the exact time this occurred, my details are a bit blurred.

I'm just asking that perhaps he gets a blacklist for spawning props, the physics gun and toolguns for as long as desired, in place of his ban. Thanks!
They were and he was abusing them. No he will keep the ban.

Denied