Lower the ban time
Your name:Exadon

Your ban ID:32740

Banned by:[FL] Narcotic

Reason: Propspamming from the Nexus roof as a paramedic.

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: I got permanent ban for this little thing, as I only spammed little props and didn't hurt anyone. I removed props right after I spawned them. After looking other bans with similar reasons as I have, they got banned from 1 week to 2 weeks and permanent ban is too much in this case. I am sorry for doing this and I really want to play in this server, since it's a great and nice server Smile
Why did you do it?
(06-03-2013, 09:25 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Why did you do it?

My friend showed me how to get top of the Nexus roof. Propspam has no reason :/ I were just tired and wanted to do something.. I guess that was the worst thing I've came up with.. I'm sorry :/
So you use "my friend showed me" as a reason to violate the FL rules?
(06-03-2013, 10:26 AM)Narcotic Wrote: So you use "my friend showed me" as a reason to violate the FL rules?

I am not saying that you should remove the ban, but I wish you could lower the ban, so I could play in this incredible server. I don't use it as reason, I was just saying, but of course, I understand that I deserve the ban for just going there. As I said above, when I checked bans with similar reasons, their ban times are from 1 week to 2 weeks. I really hope the ban will be shortened.

Exadon.
So you went ahead and broke the rules for absolutely no reason, doesn't really make you look like somebody we can trust to RP decently on our network.
(06-03-2013, 10:33 AM)Killjoy Wrote: So you went ahead and broke the rules for absolutely no reason, doesn't really make you look like somebody we can trust to RP decently on our network.

Please, Just give me 1 more chance, I would not be here and trying to get my ban shortened just to broke rules again, that would be stupid. I want to play with my friends who play here as well. There are not much CityRPs like this one..
Please.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Begging will not increase Your chances of Your ban being shortened.
Admins have to make Their Decision before shortening/canceling someone's ban

Be patient.

Not involved, warned. - DoomDude1
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
The act of the term "propspamming" is serious, it can cause server issues, lag and may eventually crash it at its worst. The fact that you are on a roof honestly shows me that you obviously haven't read the rules at all, as it clearly states that you may not climb on-to a roof, nor build there.
Those violations are very serious and we will not tolerate it, though I am a believer of a second chance after you've sit out a reasonably lengthed suspension.

Appeal approved, ban lowered to 4 months.