[Closed] Shinju Corp.
Star 

Hello! Welcome to Shinju Corporations!

This clan can be a big mix of things. We can be used to help the government, by being a crime fighting organization, or we can be the criminals. There are multiple branches under our name and shield. The choice is yours on what you want to do. You may also switch branches on occasions if you get bored with your current one. You will almost always find us in v33x!

The clan was founded on May 28th, 2013 hoping to bring a more entertaining clan. Our mission is to help newcomers to be more experienced and to provide players with a better RPing experience. Shinju, as a friend had told me, means Divine Gift, but upon further research it does not mean anything positive... Even being in the crime branch, we are not here to ruin the RPing experience of others. Now, there could very well be conflicts between the branches. However the only way to resolve that, is to say, stay away from the opposite branches.

Administrative Positions

General:
AvengedFilmsHD

Lietenant Generals:
Kulthro
KYR_Shadows

Colonels:
Commander Cookies
Corporal Candycane

Crime Fighting
This branch is here to help out the government in fighting crime and to help defend others when help is needed.

Classes:
Crime Fighter Class C:
Rookie Crime Fighting class that receives basic training. You are considered a Private of the clan. Follow orders and perform well and you will easily be promoted to Class B! Only uses sidearms and submachine guns.

Training:
Level 1: Procedure Debrief (Absolutely Mandatory)
Level 1: Accuracy Training
Level 1: Sidearm Training
Level 1: Sub-Machine Gun Training
Level 1: Perimeter Patrol
Level 1: Melee Training
Level 1: Hostile Control

Crime Fighter Class B:
Rank up from rookie! You are now considered a Corporal in the clan. You now have the ability to use assault rifles and shotguns when working with use! In some situations you may also use a tranquilizing sniper. You have shown loyalty and respect. You are one step away from reaching the highest rank in Crime Fighting!

Training:
Level 2: Accuracy Training
Level 2: Sidearm Training
Level 2: Sub-Machine Gun Training
Level 1: Assault Rifle Training
Level 2: Melee Training
Level 2: Perimeter Patrol
Level 2: Hostile Control
Level 1: Hostile Hostage Capturing
Level 1: Hostage Shipment

Crime Fighter Class A
Wow! You have reached the highest Crime Fighting rank! You are now a Sergeant of the clan. Here you will learn leadership skills over the Class C Crime Fighters. You are allowed to use any weapon while working with us, now! You have shown us how well you perform. Next you will move on to a different branch, but it is the same style. You can also help transport other members if need be.

Training:
Level 2: Procedure Debrief
Level 2: All Weapons Training
Level 3: Accuracy Training
Level 3: Perimeter Patrol
Level 2: Hostage Situations
Level 1: Leadership Skills
Level 1: Troop Transport
Level 1: Vehicle Training
Level 1: Stealth Training

Builder

Classes:
Builder Class C:
First class in the builder branch. Welcome aboard! Being a builder you can build the bases and decorate for us. This may not be a popular class, but it's still fun. We will frequently be on, so we are always in need of a builder! Builders are only permitted to use a sidearm as a just in case.

Training:
Level 1: Procedure Debrief
Level 1: Tool Training
Level 1: Prop Training
Level 1: Decoration Training
Level 1: Vehicle Training
Level 1: Pistol Training

Builder Class B:
You have been promoted! You must be good with props. Glad to see! Well, now you have shown your skill and loyalty, you are likely to have more jobs. Help out other clan members when you can. You can also transport other members if you want.

Training:
Level 2: Tool Training
Level 2: Prop Training
Level 2: Decoration Training
Level 2: Vehicle training
Level 2: Pistol Training

Builder Class C:
Congratulations! You reached the highest rank of builder! You may build anything for us. You could even make us dupes. Practice your leadership skill on the Class C Builders. Still, only pistols are permitted.

Training:
Level 2: Procedure Debrief
Level 3: Tool Training
Level 3: Prop Training
Level 3: Decoration Training
Level 3: Vehicle Training
Level 3: Pistol Training

Does this all sound good to you? Fill out this application to apply!

Quote:Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Number Of Bans:

Hours On CityRP:

In Game Name:

Character Story (short):

RP Points:

RP Events:

Past Clans:

Branch Applying For:

Can you RP well?:

Why we should pick you:

Server Most Frequently Played On: (v2d, v2p, v33x)

The clan was ended due to my 2 week absence (vacation). Another clan lead by a friend will be posted soon.
Looking good. Might want to expand with the backstory and add more ranks and text. Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Looks nice, I recommend spacing out the text abit more.

With your orginal picture, in what software you did it with, I recommend in making it a .PNG
also, make that red-small circle with the black line through it abit smaller!

Goodluck.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Very nice, but yes for your main logo at top i also suggest making it a .PNG
as it'll blend alot nicer with the thread
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(06-01-2013, 05:17 PM)Oliver Wrote: Looks nice, I recommend spacing out the text abit more.

With your orginal picture, in what software you did it with, I recommend in making it a .PNG
also, make that red-small circle with the black line through it abit smaller!

Goodluck.

I did make it a .PNG but I guess the website I used (imgur) can't upload those.

Just realized it must not have been considering the logo is a png.

I'll resize soon, as well. And thanks!
imgur does support .png's, but, if your error consists use:

photobucket.com
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Show signs of activity, a confirmation reply is enough. You have 24 hours.
(06-18-2013, 07:21 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Show signs of activity, a confirmation reply is enough. You have 24 hours.

The clan is now closed. I know you wouldn't have noticed, but I set my account on away for 2 weeks because of a vacation. Feel free to move it to the closed section.

Thanks.
Closed.