KakCraft
Your name: KakCraft

Your ban ID: 32592

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Mingegrabbing a lambo

Involved: Weed Marley, Viljoel

Why we should unban you: Ok, let's begin here: Me, Marley, Viljoel and a HSS i can't remember the name of were standing in the nexus.
Viljoel started dropping his lambo 1-2 times without a reason and dropped it for a 3rd time, this time longer.
It was apperantly meant for Weed Marley because it was a payment for a duplication, so we agreed together in the steam chat to split the money.
I don't see how it's mingegrabbing when Weed Marley didn't care and agreed to just splitting the money, then Viljoel gave Marley all his items for whatever reason and Weed Marley didn't care for one bit anymore.
Also, Marley said Viljoel thought i was ignoring him, i was not ingame (AFK) and he did not send me a single steam message.
I would like an unban or ban shorten.

Sincerely, Kakcraft.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
viljoeL stated it was a mingegrab, and I treated it like it from the logs. Awaiting statement from viljoeL.
kakcraft is my friend, but I didn't expect such action from him though. I just want the lambo back, I thought you were being ignoring both of us because you got the lambo. I was trying to drop the lambo to Marley for duplication, that's true. It was also on my responsiblity because I dropped it on public place. And I gave all the items because I was in "shock" because Kakcraft got the lambo when I was trying to give it to Weed Marley.

I don't have anything else to say here.
I don't see the problem, if Marley would've gotten the lambo Viljoel would've not gotten it either way.
And Marley doesn't care about a split, i don't see why Viljoel would need the lamborghini back.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I choose my friends over car, I don't need the refund, I just want this to end good way to all of us.
We did talk about spliting the money ... and I told viljoel to get the dupe and I will deal with kakcraft and he said he doesnt want it anymore cause he will quit FL and donated me all his stuff ... I dont care about lambo or anything ... he offered the lambo for the dupe ... actually I WANT OUT OF THIS !
Clear misunderstanding then, viljoeL's information to me was slightly misleading.

Return the Lamborghini to viljoeL if wished.

Approved.