Unban request.
Your name: TraXters (Steam schwungkeks)

Your ban ID: 30617

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Crash the server

Involved: Victorinox

Why we should unban you: Hello, i was new on GMod.
I did not want crash the server. I just wanted to create my own shop.
It was not with intention.

I'm realy sorry.
TraXters

(Sorry for my english, im from germany.)
So how do you explain this? http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...t=TraXters
Hello Jokhah, at this time i wanted to create my own shop. I spawned a prob (you can see it on the ban request post) and i was trapped in it. I didnt know how to help my self, so i spawned other probs - with the goal to get out of that trapped prob. At this time i was really new on gmod + on the server (you can see my hours). In the last month i learned alot about gmod and gmod servers. I really love this server and please i want to play here. I promise i dont do this thing again. Im really sorry.
Hello I'm witness in this case. I remember this day. I'm the cop in the video (Steven Burnett). Before the server crashed he said via Teamspeak that he trapped into a prop. I told him to press "Z" to undo the trapped prop, but it was to late. The server crashed. At this time TraXters was new to gmod.
Thank you for your input Steven. It means a lot to hear that from someone who was there. It being a ban request kinda takes some of the context away from the situation.
Lifted and removed from account's history.