Unban Request - Skippy!
Your name: Skippy!

Your ban ID: 32490

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Mass RDM, 20+ kills, randomly raiding the President, inciting aggressive RP

Involved: Myself and the people that got killed(?)
(I can't account for what petey and the other people did as they are not me.)

Why we should unban you: According to the rules page(http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html) it says nothing about aggro RP being a reason for getting banned. I've done nothing wrong, besides being seen with 20+ kills, standing with people during a raid and kill people when they try to kill me. I was a security guard(job was taken so I was civi with changed job) for the petey guy protecting him as he was pres, doing what my RP job was suppose to do. When six guys come running in with guns, and I mow them all down yeah my kills will be getting up into the 20's. Not to mention they didn't shout raid. If you want me to account for all my kills I'm sure you can match them up in the log, add the names/jobs of people and I can tell you why I killed each one.

Given when I joined the game I went to a location near the car dealership(the little red apartments) for some reason the Corleones(6 is the max players?) started to attempt to shoot/raid us(not shouting raid/etc/rp reason?) So they come blazing in with awps and all sorts of guns, what do I do? I mow them down, word gets out that shits going down SS/Cops come. All I'm doing is guarding my house from people with guns.. Cops come in with the Corleones(Allied??? Against the rules) So they both attack us (at this point I've already killed all the corleones(6 of them? Breaking NLR?) So the 6 coreleones come back with the SS/cops (I think 2 ss were on at the time with 4-5ish cops Two were prop-pushing(riot-shielding?)) So they raided my house together and I gunned them down. They kept coming back I gunned them down..(Anyone that came inside the house mid combat probably got gunned down(cross-fire)..(Why would you put your RP char NEAR gun-fire... not really rp like for a citizen) Sooner or later I left the place because they KEPT BREAKING NLR and it is very hard to stop getting raided unless you move places(or die)... I go to the UM, and two cops show up start blasting(same 2 cops that were proppushing) I end up awping them down because they were shooting at me! They come back but with back up this time.. (NLR?) I kill all them.. By this time I have 25+ kills and 3 deaths(3 from when I joined the game got ran over then ran over running to a place then run over again.) Pretty much I'm trying to say I've broken no rule. If you want to say "OH HE SAID HES BEST AGGRO RPER" Yeah I'm a good aggro rper, thats why I don't BREAK rules and in this situation I wasn't even being AGGRO people were just gathering to me and deciding to raid me(not shouting raid no reason etc). People see expensive cars outside of a house, random shitlord cop/coreleon "SHIT THEY MUST HAVE CONTRA IMA RAID THEM FUCKS" "YEAH SS LETS TEAM UP". If I wanted to just shoot people, I would play CS which I do often.. G-mod is to rp and relax and sometimes start/get into aggro rp.. Have you ever RP'd out a hostage situation with out gun fire? It's really awesome. AGGRO rp isn't about gunning everyone down.

Anyways that's my two cents,
Skippy!
I've been subject to many of the #R mingerys and in my experience none of them are there to RP. Once they were the "Relic Guardians" they had a pretty epic doom fort in the presidents office and were sniping people on the ground floor from the top floor. I don't know if this #R guy was involved in that Relic guardian stuff but none of the #R members are good for the server. You must be pretty amazing to kill all those people by your self, i mean 6v1 a bit too good if you ask me.

That's my two cents, AMassiveSpoot.
(05-31-2013, 03:14 AM)AMassiveSpoot Wrote: I've been subject to many of the #R mingerys and in my experience none of them are there to RP. Once they were the "Relic Guardians" they had a pretty epic doom fort in the presidents office and were sniping people on the ground floor from the top floor. I don't know if this #R guy was involved in that Relic guardian stuff but none of the #R members are good for the server. You must be pretty amazing to kill all those people by your self, i mean 6v1 a bit too good if you ask me.

That's my two cents, AMassiveSpoot.

If you were here back in the day, you'd know just how good I am yo. I'm not in #R in BT btw.
Denied.

Refer to Khorneflakes appeal, in all honesty you had the worst attitude of the lot. You're not the best 'aggro rper', you were shooting people who have hardly played Fearless... so stop thinking you're all macho.