New Fearless RP SERVER?
(05-31-2013, 01:52 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Sand Andreas RP would be clearly more of a Drak RP

Though I saw once an ARMA 2 RP, which really did looked a lot like a passive

You do know MTA or SA-MP is a whole diffrent thing then GTA Singleplayer where you just shoot everyone.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(05-31-2013, 03:16 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 01:52 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Sand Andreas RP would be clearly more of a Drak RP

Though I saw once an ARMA 2 RP, which really did looked a lot like a passive

You do know MTA or SA-MP is a whole diffrent thing then GTA Singleplayer where you just shoot everyone.

Not to mention from what I've seen it's extremely complex also (Not a bad thing)
-support
Gmod is better for RP, more staff would be needed to cover the extra server, GTA is designed to be a shoot and murder game even if this is not the case in our game-mode new GTA only players might no understand our 'objective'.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
I've been playing one of the popular MTA roleplay servers recently and I just couldn't get into it.
San Andreas Multiplayer is comparable to DarkRP, the amount of actual roleplay on there is terrible and very aggressive for the vast majority in my experience.

Gmod is the best game I've found for roleplaying which is why I spend so much time on it, I don't see any need for a San Andreas server.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow