Mass corleone rule breaking
Name of player:
Martin Leid
RxXo
Bizze
[FL:RP] Dinosaur Jacob!

SteamID:
Martin Leid - STEAM_0:1:25245426 - against rule barricade/standing on head/random punching
RxXo - STEAM_0:1:27125743 - attempt RDM/assisting random hostage
Bizze - STEAM_0:0:40794111 - attempt RDM/assisting random hostage
[FL:RP] Dinosaur Jacob! - STEAM_0:0:47189356 - Random hostage

Time in GMT: 8:41PM

Server: V33x

Summary:

Me and a cop were paroling streets, as we harmlessly drive past Corleone spawn, there are frozen props in the street as a "barricade" (Martin Leid). Martin continuously tells us to get out of his land. We are still on the main street not even in his land. He starts to random punch the cop car so I taze him to get him to stop. I get randomly tranquilized by somebody (I didn't even hear the shot, I just fall over)

After Martin comes up from being tazed he jumps on my head trying to kill me. Some random cop runs over one Corleone. The rest of the Corleones now RDM the cop who CDMed. As an admin once told me, breaking a rule is not justified by stoping a rule breaker. After the Corleones RDM the CDMer (breaking a rule to stop a rule breaker is still breaking a rule)

Dino comes out and hostages me for no reason without saying anything. At this point everything is FailRP and I walk away to come post this.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/4VVdPwYpAOY

Proof of the whole thing
I was around a bit later when we raided this establishment due to high crime and hostages and such, there were multiple cases where they we're fade and shooting tranq's and one of the corleone was climbing on the wall to shoot us as well.
As you said yourself one rule break does not justify another i fully support this ban request as they are quite obviously breaking rules. But you did so too when you ran for the car, as this is breaking FearRP.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(05-30-2013, 09:10 PM)professional_instinct Wrote: As you said yourself one rule break does not justify another i fully support this ban request as they are quite obviously breaking rules. But you did so too when you ran for the car, as this is breaking FearRP.

How could I run for the car? I was random hostaged. It wasn't even my car so I couldn't unlock it if I wanted to. I was just walking down the street so I wouldn't get CDMed like one of the Corleones (as the street is right up against a cliff)

But yes. I can see what you mean thinking I was running away.
its the same with the cops... when someone cdm a guy the cops shoot the cdming guy... so we did it too and you breaking FearRP...
(05-30-2013, 09:44 PM)bizze123 Wrote: its the same with the cops... when someone cdm a guy the cops shoot the cdming guy... so we did it too and you breaking FearRP...

And those cops normally get in trouble for RDMing... Im not the one who was CDMing earlier as well as random hostaging/stunning cops. Just let the admins deal with the BR when they get to this BR.
but you was with him... if i base with someone and he makes trouble i will be arrestet too..
You were actively participating... You were shooting at a car. I on the other hand was tazed on the ground unable to do anything in the situation. You had a choice to participate or not to participate. I was just tazed there.
I like how i was there building the checkpoint, not giving a fuc about the mass shootout going on.
(05-31-2013, 08:05 PM)Absinthe Wrote: I like how i was there building the checkpoint, not giving a fuc about the mass shootout going on.

And somebody building a proper checkpoint as well. That is very uncommon. (at last for me to see)