admin abuse by Narc
[FR:RP]dvgamer360
thusrday 13th of may in Belgium
STEAM_0:1:33418029
[FL]Narc
so me and my friend [FL:RP]TheLaw were at our base (custom job) and then Narc came he knocked on the door i took my pm5 and opened the door (the weapon was just in case we will be shot at) i saw they were police officers so i holstered my weapon then narc arrested us and flew or lockpicked into the house of my friend he did not had a serarch or arrrest warrant neither of us (don't know why)
he also removed oure contra so we couldn't make new ones i think that all this is even for an admin failrp we also went to jail for this insident can someone pls demote him or even ban him for this (cuple of days) we are very angry at this point because we lost al lot of money because of the contra.
Just going to quote from your friend's topic, no need to make 2.

Narcotic Wrote:Provide evidence of your accusations of me abusing noclip to gain an unfair advantage.

We arrested your partner for having a gun, we search the property and find contraband in one room. We arrest you for owning a property with contraband in it, search your part of property and find more contraband. We took the contraband on a tides truck and detained it, we never deleted it until we actually shot it. When you go to jail, you get a search warrant, which makes us allowed to search your home.
(05-30-2013, 06:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Just going to quote from your friend's topic, no need to make 2.

Narcotic Wrote:Provide evidence of your accusations of me abusing noclip to gain an unfair advantage.

We arrested your partner for having a gun, we search the property and find contraband in one room. We arrest you for owning a property with contraband in it, search your part of property and find more contraband. We took the contraband on a tides truck and detained it, we never deleted it until we actually shot it. When you go to jail, you get a search warrant, which makes us allowed to search your home.
you didn't shot because when i got out of the jail and the little screen kept popping up that my contra needed refilling
That's right, we didn't shoot it until Enzyme left.

You also broke FearRP a good few times, even after warned.
No abuse noted.