[FL:RP] Narcotic
Name: FL:RP] TheLaw

Time/Date: 30th May 2013, around 20:00 in Belgium.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47873968

Name of Administrator: [FL:RP] Narcotic

Evidence: Me & my friend saw it.

The Abuse : So, me and my friend opened the gate for 2 police men, Narc & some other guy.My friend(Dvgamer360) was holding a gun, so they arrested him, see i understand that but the real abusement is this : I saw him use an admin thing to auto open my doors or whatever or no-clip into my house while the other dude was arresting Dvgamer360, without a search warrant! Then he arrested me for reason contra, but before i was send to jail he also searched my friend's house without a search warrant! He got an arrest warrant though, but that does not mean he can search his house now does it?(P.S.: He took, not destroyed, our contra so we couldn't make anymore & he's keeping 'em...)

Please someone deal with this, thx!
Provide evidence of your accusations of me abusing noclip to gain an unfair advantage.

We arrested your partner for having a gun, we search the property and find contraband in one room. We arrest you for owning a property with contraband in it, search your part of property and find more contraband. We took the contraband on a tides truck and detained it, we never deleted it until we actually shot it. When you go to jail, you get a search warrant, which makes us allowed to search your home.
(05-30-2013, 06:20 PM)TheLaw2170 Wrote: The Abuse : I saw him use an admin thing to auto open my doors or whatever or no-clip

So you don't even know what you saw?
No abuse noted.