Can't wait!
(05-31-2011, 08:29 AM)Urcra a Murloc Wrote: WTF is this http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424...96054.html

I just saw that and I don't like cod that much but a monthly fee is a bunch of shit.
Its £45 in uk and the fee would be £5 - £7, I just checked on the currency converter I got.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
Yep, looks like another recycled consumerist piece of shit. Same stuff as the previous games, maybe a slight graphics increase and definitely no increase in quality whatsoever. A monthly fee? Now that's just proof they're putting out crap just for the money.

I mean look at it. You get a new one every year. And they're all practically the same bar whatever unimaginative shit '3rd-world-country-attacks-american-superheroes-save-the-world' story they come up with. Whereas really awesome games, that are different in sequels, and have a huge amount of awesome quality, take several years. Look at the gap between Oblivion and Skyrim for example. Or even HL1 and HL2, which were widely regarded as the best games ever.

So, no, I won't be putting out my money on this piece of shit. I'll get Battlefield 3 instead, which lot better. Also Skyrim for sure.
The call of duty games have awesome singleplayers - like a prolonged action movie - but I'm not sure they're £40 of good ..

Battlefield 3 should be amazing I hope, with the exception of Bad Company ones, they've all been pretty decent.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution too Cheese Literally has one of the best trailers I've ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoRwOux7O...ideo_title
(06-01-2011, 07:18 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: The call of duty games have awesome singleplayers - like a prolonged action movie - but I'm not sure they're £40 of good ..

Battlefield 3 should be amazing I hope, with the exception of Bad Company ones, they've all been pretty decent.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution too Cheese Literally has one of the best trailers I've ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoRwOux7O...ideo_title

this has that new unreal engine in it i think?
Holy awesome.

I'd forget about that... I'll see how the gameplay is... If it's at least representative of the trailer, hell yes I'm getting it. This has potential to be Mass Effect level awesome.
(05-31-2011, 01:35 PM)Faustie Wrote: '3rd-world-country-attacks-american-superheroes-save-the-world'

Tru, but I'm quite interested in the world we'll be playing Single Player in this time, I wanna be swapping countries.

The Monthly Fee idea is for DLC I think and other bonus content, so yeah, it's basically MW 2 with a new storyline, wanna pay £40 for that...?
(06-01-2011, 03:32 PM)Shark Wrote: it's basically MW 2 with a new storyline, wanna pay £40 for that...?

Hell no.

(06-01-2011, 04:54 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(06-01-2011, 03:32 PM)Shark Wrote: it's basically MW 2 with a new storyline, wanna pay £40 for that...?

Hell no.

Thought so. Hence the sarcastic question, although you can't exactly read sarcasm out of context. :p

Regardless of that opinion, it's still going to be a blockbuster hit of a game >_<
I wish it would burn and die already..
I wish more people knew about the shooters available on Steam. I'd rather have an original shooter like TF2 than the same old slightly revamped crap. Although I'll prolly be buying Mw3 for the Singleplayer. >_<