Please Read "IMPORTANT"
Your name: KaiBoyFtw14

Your ban ID: 32525

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Prop climbing/Accessing roof

Involved: KaiBoyFtw14, Fillehh, [FL] Narcotic

Why we should unban you: Well, I am not really the one to break rules I am normally the one who abides by the rules. What I did was very stupid and immature and I can guarantee you it will not happen again.

Now I must say (under no circumstances am i using this as an excuse to break the rules) there were very little people on the server at that time I enjoy playing cityRP it is by far the best server on GMOD and i will be very board with out it now all I ask is for you to rethink the ban that you put on me

Thank you for your time.
Wrong seciton. Moved.

Tell me something that makes you innocent, and something you didn't tell me in a PM or abuse topic please.

Rules for an unban request Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
(05-30-2013, 05:26 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Wrong seciton. Moved.

Tell me something that makes you innocent, and something you didn't tell me in a PM or abuse topic please.

Rules for an unban request Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

I am not innocent but I am just asking you out of the kindness of your heart to rethink or even shorten my ban. This mistake could of happen to anyone.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned
Your behavior towards me makes me say no.

Denied.