[UPCOMING] Phoenix Shopping Mall
Thank's for noticing! I've accidentally forgotten to add the application on for a store owner.

I'll get to it now, and add it shortly.

EDIT: It's has being added!

We will be reviewing the other applications as soon as possible.

Thank you for the applications!
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Unholy

Hours on the server : 420

RP Points: 5

Ban History: 5 [1 by me, rest by sister]

Name: Alexia 'Unholy' Chamberlin

Address: 5 Evo Lane

Date of Birth: 3/7/1993

Mobile Number: 67123 452345

Telephone Number: 01772 256814

Driving License: Valid | D1738

Do you have any experience in the role of a valet?

Yes I do, I used to work for a hotel and had to park all the cars in the car park of the hotel.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job?

Well since I have been practicing for many years of parking cars. And since I have been given many awards for doing this kind of thing, I believe I would be ideal for this job.

What can you bring as a Valet, which others can't?

Well I can park the cars efficiently and quickly. Also I would keep all the keys safe and bring the car as soon as they need it.

Have you ever had a DUI, or other trouble with the law when driving?

The only trouble I have had is when I first came to EvoCity and I had only just learned to drive and I accidentally crashed into a wall.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Steam Name: SamuelFTW

Hours on the server: 612

RP Points: 8

Ban History: 1

Building Experience: (1-10) 6

Activity on Fearless: (1-10) 8

Have you ever built on a large scale?: Partially

Show us some of your previous work:

[spoiler=Garage Building] [Image: DD58AA63C322A41EEF7E92B81C0FDA5814E080B6] [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ice Cream Store]
[Image: 47C432D9D0D098573B083CA5E9A35D118D82A9E5]
[Image: 9A7EF48A6D0A855740BEC7FC238C8A49E965AD6B]
[Image: 544ED18055F5361B8E9A7D60191CBDE6313CA362]
[/spoiler]

Name: George 'Samuel' Roberts

Address: 16 Evergreen Avenue, Benswick Village, EvoCity

Date of Birth: 30/1/90

Mobile Number: 0751-GEORGER

Telephone Number: 0161-365-0874

Driving License: Founder and Owner of EvoCity Driving Centre. Full Driving License + Teaching Permit

Do you have any experience in the role of as a store owner?: Founder & Owner of EvoCity Ice Cream Store

How are you the ideal candidate for this job?: Previous knowledge of the business, already existing company, large profits made, furniture and decoration already created.

What can you bring as a store owner, which others can't?: Experience and lots of it. I own two businesses, both of which are very successful and have proven to be a success.

Do you have any other experience selling goods?: Stated above. Large business which sells Iced Products and large amount of experience in the industry.

What products will your store specialize in?: Iced Goods (Ice Creams, Ice Lollies) & Cooked Food (Chinese, Fish, Burgers, Sausages, General BBQ Foods)
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]

Steam Name: Rubberduck http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057587207

Hours on the server: 55+

RP Points:0

Ban History: 1

Name: Jason Castree

Address: 37 Evo road, Evocity

Date of Birth:3/8/1990

Mobile Number: 84122 956348

Telephone Number: 01494143967

Driving License: Car license and Trucker License

Do you have any experience in the role of a valet?
Did a bit of it on SA MP

I think I am as I have experience as a valet.

What can you bring as a Valet, which others can't?
Well like I say I have more experience and i'm a good CarParker (if thats even a word)

Have you ever had a DUI, or other trouble with the law when driving?
Once for reckless driving after a late night party.
**A computer has been deposited on the office of the Manager. The display lights up ...**

[Image: cv2final.gif]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 4 users Like Generation's post:
  • Wood, Aing, Weecow, Pavilion
(05-30-2013, 06:42 PM)AmbientEcstasy Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name:[FL:RP]AmbientEcstasy

Hours on the server:230+

RP Points:3

Ban History:I think I had one ban or so camera abuse and killing myself with a prop, but that was long ago.

Name:Richard "Ambient" Albright

Address:2249 Glass Terrace.

Date of Birth:4/17/1988

Mobile Number:N/A

Telephone NumberSad684)902-3417

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard?
Yes, quite a bit.

I love keeping people safe, and when I have a job I focus on doing it until others are done.

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't?
A sense of kindness,I like to interact with what I am protecting and I make sure the people are ok with how I protect them.

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard?
Krav Maga, Small and Medium arms training.

Accepted

You've been accepted for the job Security Guard. Please take your job sirious and follow orders of the head. Any trolling/FailRP/Un-Acceptable behavior result in a kick from the event.
(05-31-2013, 07:58 PM)Generation Wrote:
**A computer has been deposited on the office of the Manager. The display lights up ...**

This is amazing application! I can tell that you put a lot of work into it, I love the way it works, Good job Generation!

We will be reviewing the other applications as soon as possible.

Thanks for the applications!
(05-30-2013, 10:58 PM)Fiblez Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] ☣ Fiblez ☣:

Hours on the server 661

RP Points:11

Ban History I recently received a blacklist of weapons over a misunderstanding that was lifted if that counts.
In-Character Information: Working with the S.A.A I have training in counter intelligence and combat experience. I have worked in many defense situations and operated as a support sniper in the FUMUKU clan war of late 2012.

Name: Samuel Frost

Address: 18 Lebanon drive

Date of Birth:1990

Mobile Number:978-543-8456

Telephone Number:978-831-3784

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard? Yes, both private security and as a military task force operative gaurding bases and compounds.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? I have much past experience both in combat and private security making me an ideal candidate for a security gaurd

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't? I am a good shot and I can handle myself in a fight but I know when to use these skills and when to be passive.

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard? I graduated top of class receiving training in counter sniping as an S.A.A agent as well as hand to hand combat which is applicable to keeping hoodlums out of a store.

Accepted

You've been accepted for the job of Security Guard. Thanks for your the application and i wish you good luck.

(05-31-2013, 07:58 PM)Generation Wrote:

Accepted

You've been accepted for the job of Security Guard. Thanks for your nice application and good luck.

(05-30-2013, 09:18 PM)MagmaKnight Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: MagmaKnight

Hours on the server 70

RP Points: 0

Ban History 3 - 1 day bans

Name: James Coldwell

Address: 43 Rosemary Street, Evocity

Date of Birth: 12 July 1989

Mobile Number: 075193734373

Telephone Number: 07434 459082

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard? I have worked in the police force as a jail guard before I quit to become an independent security guard. I have lots of experience from my many years working this job.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? As I said above I have plenty of experience also being a former police officer, I can read body language well and am able to remain cool and collected under pressure. I am able to follow orders from a leader.

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't? My ability to read body language and know if a person is lying or not. I am also able to remain calm in difficult situations

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard? During my days as a police officer I attended Evocity Police Training Facility where I learned self defense, firearms and other useful skills.

Denied

I'm sorry but we have to deny you due to we reached the Security Guard limits. However you can still apply for another job!

(05-31-2013, 12:31 AM)Hungames Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Hungames

Hours on the server 290

RP Points: none yet

Ban History 7of em

Name: Marvel Jackman

Address: 69 west evocity street

Date of Birth: 8/10/88

Mobile Number: 978-338-7899

Telephone Number: 985-334-7998

Do you have any experience in the role of a security guard? Yes I do

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? I have been in the marines and protected many places/people.

What can you bring as a security guard, which others can't? High powered guns like snipers or I can do m4s.

Have you studied in any type of education in the role of a security guard? As I said I was in the marines. To add: I was in the army for 3 years

Denied

I'm sorry but we have to deny you due to we reached the Security Guard limits. However you can still apply for another job!
Quote:Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Corie The Nub

Hours on the server 450+

RP Points: 2

Ban History 4
_________________ ____________________
In-Character Information

Name: Jessie Santorini

Address: 53 Lake Bridge Ave.

Date of Birth: 14th May 1992

Mobile Number: 07896736644

Telephone Number: 03948 847323

Do you have any experience in the role of a cleaner? I was a cleaner at the Old Mill before it shutdown.

How are you the ideal candidate for this job? Because i get the work done, and i am very good at making a team of people do the right job.

What can you bring as a Cleaner, which others can't? I can offer you the Promise that your mall will stay clean. All Litter and rubbish will be picked up in the first 5 minutes of it being dropped

Why do you deserve to be the head of cleaning? Because i am clean , i hate mess and i know what cleans a dirty floor the best
Please do not re-post your application, we will review it in time, you have not being forgotton.

Although, Coriethenub, your application has being accepted already. You can see this on page two.

The thread will be updated with all the accepted candidates as soon as possible.

Thank you.

We will be reviewing the applications as soon as possible.

Thanks for the applications!
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • CorieTheNub