Ban Request on: Southern Husky
Name of player: Southern Husky

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51695961

Time in GMT: Not sure, though around 10 minutes before the posting of this thread

Server: 33x

Summary: I was fishing on one of the docks on 33x and while Huskey is also fishing they suddenly pull out an AK and demand $20 or i die, while i know $20 is literaly nothing at all its the point that after i fully explained to them the fact they could not just randomly mug somone in a public area like this and that it would be a bannable offence if they did, they then stated maybe a minute later "I'll take my chances" in looc and started to count down, after they finished they just blew me away.

Husky has 92hours on the server and knew full well this was not allowed, both in the time i explained it to them and the fact they have a good chunk of time here, but willingly and self admittenly decided to take their chance on getting away with it.

Evidence:

Demanding the money:
[Image: 9C51B1E7137E6F3D56ABB2FC35D609A921B376E3]

Around a minute after i fully explained to them why it was against the rules, and what would happen if they did it:
[Image: 538064433F2C1F588C423AA826D1672BABCA36BB]

Again stateing its not allowed and why they cant just shoot me:
[Image: 85ED9A409087B1E6CC2D1DB39D8365F665C78A8F]

Them just blowing me away:
[Image: 11716A11CDD81EAFCD7135FA8B4DE66618E73CEF]
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I don't see how this is a rule as It's not stated at all and from what I have heard from admins on my time playing that is: It's okay to mug people if you use realistic amounts.

If I'm wrong here i'll accept the week or so on ban that comes along with it aswell as paying 1000 for the rod he lost.
Its not really about the money, its the fact you blatently ignored the fact i had told you you couldnt do this and that it wasnt allowed, and then proceeded to just blow me away.

You seemed fairly arrogant due to the fact you eventualy decided youd do this and just take your chances at a ban
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
What I see from here is you, in a nice suit, carrying a big weapon robbing someone in a public area, who from what I've heard was fishing alongside you.

Hardly seems like a shady area to allow for mugging, or that you needed money judging from your weapon and dress.
Approved.