I got hacked
Your name: (|C:G| Takyar and Secret)

Your ban ID: (32453 and 32454)

Banned by: ([FL] Temar)

Reason: (Dobble Accounting)

Involved: (Me and my Friend dosent Play Gmod )

Why we should unban you: (I please ask you to UnBan |C:G| Takyar because My other account called Secret got Hacked and i still wannted to play gmod so i brought Gmod again and Donated to fearless again i used all my money again so i could play gmod and most of all you server Smile i am sorry for dobble accounting my friend re hacked my old account to transfer my stuff over on fearless then the hackers took my account back but ill got all my items from Secret to |C:G| Takyar and i am really sorry but can you lower the ban time on |C:G| Takyar Mabey because i spent money on a new account and i donated again please because other wise i just wasted money please )

and i went on |C:G| Takyar when i was banned just to check if it was all patched i promise i want to play right and it not fair on others please un ban |C:G| Takyar i spent 20 pound just to play on your server again Smile
So you're telling me that an unknown person, hacked your account, went on GMod and then went on our servers?
No my friend got my old account and he was round my house and he was on my laptop and i was on my computer he was on account : Secret and i was on : |C:G| Takyar
he droped my items on the floor i picked them up so i could have every thing back on my new account on fearless and then the account got re hacked again so i cant use Secret again that why i dobble accounted so i could get every thing i worked for on fearless back because i donated for in game money and i worked my socks of too to get money i never meant to avoid the ban i love fearless it a great server and i never wanted to be permanent banned im sorry if i broke rules i just have no way of playing fearless any more because im not spending more money i spent 20 just to play on fearless again please may i be un banned or lower ban time please
Can one of the Fearless Team reply because I know I was in the wrong and I spent more money on fearless to donate on another account can I please be banned for 2 months or something because I spent more money on a new account and the I got permanent ban please can we negotiate Smile

Can the one of the Fearless Team reply because I know I was in the wrong and I spent more money on fearless to donate on another server can I please be banned for 2 months or something because I spent more money on a new account and the I got permanent ban please can we negotiate Smile
I find it odd that the 2nd account was first used while your 1st was banned
however you did report your actions to moderator so i will consider accepting this
I will review the accounts tomorrow, any bans etc will be transferred and 1st account we be permed
2nd account will be banned for 1 week due to playing while banned
For future Reference, post a thread on forum saying you account got hacked or something
we can then ban the account to protect it while you get it resolved
So |C:G| Takyar is going to be banned for a week and secret is going to be banned forever because I don't have secret anymore and thank you temper and doom dude
sorted, 10k removed (new account starter money) and bans swapped