Banrequest on KaiBoyFtw14
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
where is the proof that he jumped over?
(05-28-2013, 07:15 PM)chapy98 Wrote: where is the proof that he jumped over?

Obviously my picture, even tho you can't see his name.....
so how does that prove its him?

so obviously not xD
First of all chapy, you were not at the scene so i will peacefully ask you to not be in this discussion. you may be his friend and just trying to keep him on the server, but still, you were NOT on the scene so you dont have proof that he didnt. I once got banned with the exact same pictures. and it proves alot. that is probclimbing, a car have been a prop since the rules came out.

and one question why would he park the car outside my wall to talk to me instead of driving in and talking to me? answer is simple, the entrances was blocked. so clearly he did jump over. stop being kids. you really gotta look for the others sides too chapy and not only your friend. ask yourself the same question over and over. why would he park his car into the wall, standing there for atleast 1minute untill i finally saw his body. and then i ran over there? why wouldn't he just use the doors? and in one of my pictures you can see a blocked door and a button. so yea. guess whats behind me on the picture? thats right, the same thing.

i even saw him run into that crane propblocking (should have taken Screenshot) and PROPBLOCKED the ladder. only way i could have gotten up there were with propsurfing, but thats against the rules. so i chose not to. so i went AFK, took off my headsett, when i heard the shot i took my headset back on, and just lurked in the container. (yes i have much sound) then i saw him running toward the body, and thats where i had to take an emergency airdrop (taking a dump like a baows).
Ok lets get a couple of things straight here 1. I was not propblocking the ladder there were keypads there so when you wrote the only way to get up there was to propsurf was the biggest lie ever you could have keypad crack the door 2. When you said he could of came through the door, I did try come through the door but you said go away and what made it even worse was I wanted to buy something from you guys because you were BMD and you told me to "Fuck off" 3. None of these pictures prove that I did any of the stuff you accused me of and that i killed your friend which I diden't and also you cant prove that was me on the car, so Good Day.
did you see my first picture? it says kaiboyftw14, and look at my money on both pictures? and no there were no keypad. i checked. i saw nothing, you didn't tell us you wanted to buy something, you said: i got my stuff in there.
Did you get any pictures of there being no keypads ohhh wait i can asnswer that one for you NOOO you did not get any pictures of there "being no keypads" so therefore you can't prove that i was prop blocking just for the record there were keypads there and you friend knows it because he followed me up the ladder so yeahh.
Well, ill just wait for an admin to answer to this. because you jumped over the wall. because our gates were closed.
(05-28-2013, 11:50 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote: Ok lets get a couple of things straight here 1. I was not propblocking the ladder there were keypads there so when you wrote the only way to get up there was to propsurf was the biggest lie ever you could have keypad crack the door 2. When you said he could of came through the door, I did try come through the door but you said go away and what made it even worse was I wanted to buy something from you guys because you were BMD and you told me to "*** off" 3. None of these pictures prove that I did any of the stuff you accused me of and that i killed your friend which I diden't and also you cant prove that was me on the car, so Good Day.

First of all, we both had suits on, so you metagamed when you knew we were BMDs, which is also breaking the rules. And I said that none of us were gundealers, and even tho we were BMDs, we didnt have any cash to make rifleammo or schematic for it which you asked for.

And we never said "come in" or anything, you just jumped over. Later on killing me, as you can see a rebel running from my body with a knife in my picture. And if you put my picture and Darkyoshi's pictures, together you can see that its you. Atleast Yoshi's pics, look at his money. And you can clearly see your name in one of his pictures aswell. You will also see a rebel in all of our pictutes. You admitted you had a base in the crane aswell. At the same time you abused fading door to get up, away from me, WHILE you were at gunpoint. If you sum everything up, there is one rebel that propclimbed, ran away at gunpoint, metagaming, abused fading door to get away from me, rdm, stole my car, and knifed an unconcious body.
Someone obviously needs to read courthouse rules.

Denied.