i was banned by accident (explanation of what really happened)
Your name:_K0zi_ (nickname: ||=alpaca=|| ImsohappyMTD)

Your ban ID:32515 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy (Admin that banned you)

Reason:Random Raiding (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: - Me, an SS troop i dont nkow the name of and [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: i have been banned on the fearless gaming Garry's mod role play server server (map: rp_evocity_v2d) the reason for this was because i was recently shot at by a man in the street when i was driving my car, i saw the person who did this so i attempted to pursue them with a much heavier gun (AK-47) i saw that he ran to the top of the apartment building and followed him. not knowing what room he was in i lock picked the first one i saw however i did not realize that an SS troop was following me so when i got inside the room i was shot by the SS however me having a better gun i managed to kill him. After this i was banned immediately by a mod (who's name you will see in the ban). i was not able to explain however my friend did and the moderator just said "sorry i cant i am not an admin". i do not think this was fair as the moderator was quick to judge and immediately framed for "random raiding" :/
I had the ban reduced and it has now expired.