Poll: Do you support?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
+Support
96.30%
26 96.30%
-Support
3.70%
1 3.70%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pick able models
Bump?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-23-2012, 01:30 PM)Greekin Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Pick able models

Description: If this were added, than in the 'Character' tab, there would also be a option to pick which model you want. (You can only pick the model that corresponds with you profession)

Why: Many times I pick Un-employed, and it give me the ugliest model. Than after that, I character wouldn't look like a assassin. This would help family RP, picking models that look like each other.

Thanks for reading!Wink

I know what you mean, but there is already models that are suits, it is donator status only but the suits are (if your character is assassin) seem to be pretty assassin-like :3 for example hit-man absolution. i like where your idea is coming from because its only donator, it would be a good idea to have more models for civilians and a couple of different models for each person, for example if your a police officer there could be a model with sheriff etc. because i have noticed there is a couple of different models for the police which is the skin colour and mainly face, i think it would be good if we could choose which model we wanted instead of it being random atleast. or they could have suits that are not dc onator for more money. Overall i think it would be a nice feature to the game and would, like you said help family RP etc

+support
Already done? Moved