Unban Request
Your name: It was dee at the time but I like to change my steam friends name a lot. At the moment it's Chinese symbols. (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 32355 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic (Admin that banned you)

Reason: Propclimbing, contraband on rooftop, accessing a rooftop, building on a rooftop (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: No one was involved because at the time I was printing on my own. (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: Okay, maybe not for my ban to be completely written off but I know what I did, prop climbing and printing on top of a building and it was a against the rules. 1: I wont do it again because I used to play this before, and I start playing yesterday and started to really enjoy it, I then got fed up off people raiding me so I turned to breaking the rules by printing some place no one could find me. If I can get atleast my ban shortened or remove I wont do this again, I enjoy roleplaying here because it reminds me of the old server Applejack, although it's the same gamemode but it's a lot different and updated. If i was to do it again fair enough to ban me even longer, or even perm. but I also felt that 30 days was quite a long time for just climbing ontop of a building and printing? surely 30 days would be for like RDMING, unlike other servers where they ban for like 24hours, then they come back and do it all over again. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
30 days for propclimbing/surfing on top of a roof and having contraband up there. It's clearly stated in the rules you may not do so, you read and understand the rules before even moving your character.

Denied.