Unban request Oneshott
Your name: Oneshott

Your ban ID: 32405

Banned by:[FL] Vauld

Reason: Attempted RDM, ruining an RP event.

Involved: Dawnrider

Why we should unban you: There was a rp event going as dictator and we were playing rebels Vauld ,
the president gassed the whole city and killed people by execution
publicly ''as an example''
so we rebelled against him, apparently this was not allowed so he banned us without questioning.
for a full 5 and 3 days I find that he could have atleast explained himself and I don't understand why rebels are not allowed to rebel in this situation.
Just before the ban dawnrider took a shot on the president cause he was in the open near the tunnel
, As a dictator , That caught his attention, more people shot at
him which did NOT include me,
This was the eventual straight up cause of the ban.

Best Regards,
Oneshott
This literally makes no sense.
(05-29-2013, 04:11 PM)Vauld Wrote: This literally makes no sense.
If you make such a statement, At least tell me why it does not? And what else would it ,Figutarively not make sense?
Also would it not be easier to keep this on dawnriders unban request since its about the same thing and all the evidence + discussion is going on there anyway, Or would you rather do it twice?
I know you guys are busy so i wouldnt want to waste your time.
Why? Because you're two different people. But okay! Let's do it your way.

So this is what I've understood from this case so far.
Everyone can agree that the start of my presidency was just.
Everyone can agree that there was a valid reason to kill me.

The part that perplexes me, is the fact that as I was trying to RP a death, shots came down the tunnel, injuring not only me, but several innocent civilians. As you all stated "I didn't mean to hit any innocents" well, it doesn't matter. You are liable for who you hit, regardless of whether or not you tried to. And the fact of the matter is, you hit them. Thus why you were banned from attempted RDM. As for the ruining an RP event, it was quite clear to EVERYONE besides you, that I was RP'ing a death. I said in broadcast 3 times, "I'm going to join the cleanse" "It is time for me to go" "Goodbye citizens". And even after the 3 broadcasts, you all shot at me. What the hell kind of RP is that?

I think this argument is over, you all hit innocent civilians which is considered attempted RDM, whether or not you meant to or not isn't my problem. You are held liable for who your bullets hit. Regardless of my thoughts on you all attempting to ruin the RP event, I don't even need that reason. Attempted RDM on the degree you participated in, in my opinion is 3 days.
(05-29-2013, 04:26 PM)Vauld Wrote: Why? Because you're two different people. But okay! Let's do it your way.

So this is what I've understood from this case so far.
Everyone can agree that the start of my presidency was just.
Everyone can agree that there was a valid reason to kill me.

The part that perplexes me, is the fact that as I was trying to RP a death, shots came down the tunnel, injuring not only me, but several innocent civilians. As you all stated "I didn't mean to hit any innocents" well, it doesn't matter. You are liable for who you hit, regardless of whether or not you tried to. And the fact of the matter is, you hit them. Thus why you were banned from attempted RDM. As for the ruining an RP event, it was quite clear to EVERYONE besides you, that I was RP'ing a death. I said in broadcast 3 times, "I'm going to join the cleanse" "It is time for me to go" "Goodbye citizens". And even after the 3 broadcasts, you all shot at me. What the hell kind of RP is that?

I think this argument is over, you all hit innocent civilians which is considered attempted RDM, whether or not you meant to or not isn't my problem. You are held liable for who your bullets hit. Regardless of my thoughts on you all attempting to ruin the RP event, I don't even need that reason. Attempted RDM on the degree you participated in, in my opinion is 3 days.
Its not necesarilly my way, i thought it would just be easier to not go over everything double time? I hope we can continue the conversation on there, its allot easier but if you do not want that, I'll respect that.
All by all, I didnt shoot civilians or you for that matter as you will see in my response on dawnriders post. Id like to know why you assume it was me.
Because you had a gun out.. And bullets were coming out of it.
(05-29-2013, 04:37 PM)Vauld Wrote: Because you had a gun out.. And bullets were coming out of it.
No...I didnt shoot a single bullet with my AWP...
You know what, it doesn't matter. You partook in ruining the RP event that I was hosting, and that is not arguable. Denied.